Console - Engineering - Radiometric Converter Inquiry

stoltsstolts Member Posts: 482 Arc User
Anyone have this?

[Console - Engineering - Radiometric Converter]
Rare Ship Engineering Console

Bind On Pickup
Unique - Max of one per character
Values do not reflect skills or other modifiers

10% chance per 5 sec: +10 All Power Settings for 12 sec when receiving energy damage.

I am guessing it does not stack and only refreshes the duration. Does it proc often? This plus the Plasmonic Leech universal console and the new warp core would make all your subsystems at 130, I would think.
1686is5.jpg
The first Belfast was commanded by Captain Ve'Kal Shon until its destruction in 2409. A new ship was commissioned bearing the same name and registry as special dispensation to then newly promoted Captain Edward XIII for his pivotal role during the renewed Dominion War.

Comments

• Options
    tousseautousseau Member Posts: 1,484 Arc User
    Where does that come from? It isn't crafted, is it?
  • Options
    stoltsstolts Member Posts: 482 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    tousseau wrote: »
    Where does that come from? It isn't crafted, is it?

http://sto.gamepedia.com/Console_-_Engineering_-_Radiometric_Converter back when STO was still subscription based.
    1686is5.jpg
    The first Belfast was commanded by Captain Ve'Kal Shon until its destruction in 2409. A new ship was commissioned bearing the same name and registry as special dispensation to then newly promoted Captain Edward XIII for his pivotal role during the renewed Dominion War.
  • Options
    tousseautousseau Member Posts: 1,484 Arc User
    Hmmm... wouldn't mind getting my hands on one and giving it a run...
  • Options
    snoggymack22snoggymack22 Member Posts: 7,084 Arc User
    Wow. That takes me back. I bought mine from ... Best Buy? Got the suit of armor, and ... uh ... god was it the T1 Connie? The TNG Uni? Damn I don't remember
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    darakossdarakoss Member Posts: 850 Arc User
    The Connie was Gamestop or the digital deluxe bundle. I remember because Gamestop was out so I bought the digital pack. Hard to believe it was six years ago.
    i-dont-always-funny-meme.jpg
    original join date 2010

Member: Team Trekyards. Visit Trekyards today!
  • Options
    snoggymack22snoggymack22 Member Posts: 7,084 Arc User
    darakoss wrote: »
    The Connie was Gamestop or the digital deluxe bundle. I remember because Gamestop was out so I bought the digital pack. Hard to believe it was six years ago.

Gamestop! Thanks for the reminder! Six years right? It's crazy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    samt1996samt1996 Member Posts: 2,856 Arc User
    I got the Red Matter Capacitor and T1 Connie in a collectors edition from gamestop.

The proc chance is very low I wouldn't bother. A constant effect is much better in almost all situations. You would be lucky to have it proc once per minute.
  • Options
    ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,571 Arc User
    Does anyone know how to add a Digital Deluxe Edition Code to an existing account?
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    darakossdarakoss Member Posts: 850 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    ltminns wrote: »
    Does anyone know how to add a Digital Deluxe Edition Code to an existing account?

It was only through Atari and Steam back in the day but I got it through Atari. Maybe check Steam if you use it? Most of the stuff is free now except the ADT and maybe Joined Trill, and TWOK & TOS unis. If you don't already have them. It was so long ago lol.
    i-dont-always-funny-meme.jpg
    original join date 2010

Member: Team Trekyards. Visit Trekyards today!
  • Options
    banshirbanshir Member Posts: 102 Arc User
    ltminns wrote: »

Enter it here. https://secure.crypticstudios.com/startrek/keys/enter
  • Options
    ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,571 Arc User
    Well, thank you that did it. I originally tried to enter the key through the standard key entry location via the ARC This entry URL worked just fine. It did unlock a few items for me.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns