test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Romulan Admiralty not giving Points

galattgalatt Member Posts: 707 Arc User
Is anyone else having the issue of completing the Romulan Admiralty mission and getting all the rewards except for the Admiralty points?
sig_picture_resize_by_gx_9901-db9d1v1.png

Comments

• lan451lan451 Member Posts: 3,386 Arc User
    There's a 10k daily Admiralty exp cap on Admiralty missions per branch. Once you reach that it will give you all the other rewards except for the Admiralty exp. This change happened after the first 2 branches were released, so you most likely never experienced this while leveling them back when they released. It's working as intended, unfortunately.
    JWZrsUV.jpg
    Mine Trap Supporter
  • galattgalatt Member Posts: 707 Arc User
    Ahhh... I did not know that. Thank you
    sig_picture_resize_by_gx_9901-db9d1v1.png
  • lopequillopequil Member Posts: 1,226 Arc User
    Is there any way to tell if you've hit this limit? There have been a few times when I've started an assignment that I would have rather left if I know I wouldn't get any XP for it.
    Q9BWcdD.png
  • lan451lan451 Member Posts: 3,386 Arc User
    The only way to tell is if you claim a finished mission and don't get admiralty exp for it. Adding in a UI element for it would be great, but until they do that there's no other way to tell sadly.
    JWZrsUV.jpg
    Mine Trap Supporter
  • sgtfloydpepper#7911 sgtfloydpepper Member Posts: 1,111 Arc User
    lan451 wrote: »
    The only way to tell is if you claim a finished mission and don't get admiralty exp for it. Adding in a UI element for it would be great, but until they do that there's no other way to tell sadly.

Yeah, it would certainly be nice to have an indicator that the cap has been reached.
    1xe027q.png
  • psytce0002psytce0002 Member Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    I'm having these same problem and I know I didn't hit any kind of daily limit .... the new admiralty system is broken ..... my characters are not getting points in the new romulan admiralty......

EDIT: it looks like I'm not getting any points in any of the admiralty missions.....

EDIT2: OK ... Some characters are getting credit, some are not .... Very strange, but needs to be fixed....
    Post edited by psytce0002 on
  • glitterthornglitterthorn Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    An indicator is most DEFINITELY required, especially if players are using one-shot bonus ships on missions, and getting no XP!
    A Mirror Universe ship is for life - not just for Alpha.
    Support T5-U Upgrades for Mirror Ships.
  • sqwishedsqwished Member Posts: 1,475 Bug Hunter
    Oh, it's not broken? We can soon fix that!