test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Random Items in Inventory

2»

Comments

• centaurianalphacentaurianalpha Member Posts: 1,150 Arc User
    I got a Gamma Quadrant DOff (VR), which I cannot open or discard, and random other items of little value. How am I supposed to get rid of the duplicate box?
    Expendables Fleet: Andrew - Bajoran Fed Engineer Ken'taura - Rom/Fed Scientist Gwyllim - Human Fed Delta Tac
    Savik - Vulcan Fed Temporal Sci
    Dahar Masters Fleet: Alphal'Fa - Alien KDF Engineer Qun'pau - Rom/KDF Engineer D'nesh - Orion KDF Scientist Ghen'khan - Liberated KDF Tac
    Welcome to StarBug Online - to boldly Bug where no bug has been before!
    STO player since November 2013
  • neos472neos472 Member Posts: 580 Arc User
    I got a Gamma Quadrant DOff (VR), which I cannot open or discard, and random other items of little value. How am I supposed to get rid of the duplicate box?
    if ya cannot open it chances are you have a full roster so get to spacing some whites

manipulator of time and long time space traveler
  • warpangelwarpangel Member Posts: 9,427 Arc User
    unotetsu wrote: »
    [Satra] came back to me even though I had dumped her over a year ago, she apparently sneaked back via the cargo bay....

I tell you, I am about to make a trip to romulus to fill out a restraining order against her.

Imagines the uproar if people started getting duplicate Tovan Khevs.

:D
  • sunfranckssunfrancks Member Posts: 3,925 Arc User
    This seriously messed up my inventory on all of my characters, but I do now have dual shard of possibilities, Pimp canes, Warp ship and Assimilated Assault cruiser Admiralty cards!
    I also have dual IDIC tribbles, too!

Fed: Eng Lib Borg (Five) Tac Andorian (Shen) Sci Alien/Klingon (Maelrock) KDF:Tac Romulan KDF (Sasha) Tac Klingon (K'dopis)
    Founder, member and former leader to Pride Of The Federation Fleet.
    What I feel after I hear about every decision made since Andre "Mobile Games Generalisimo" Emerson arrived...
    3oz8xC9gn8Fh4DK9Q4.gif

• markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    sunfrancks wrote: »
    This seriously messed up my inventory on all of my characters, but I do now have dual shard of possibilities, Pimp canes, Warp ship and Assimilated Assault cruiser Admiralty cards!
    I also have dual IDIC tribbles, too!
    yeah the IDICs are probably the best thing I've seen dupes of.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • jarfarujarfaru Member Posts: 554 Arc User
    I got so many dupes of items that it filled up my bank. I'M afraid to delete any of them because i don't trust Cryptic enough when they fix it i might lose something for good. Its unreal that an update can do something like this. Never seen anything like it before. The icon thing is so bad too. I have dupes of them too and some of them have the right tool tip just the wrong icon.
  • sirmonkey1970sirmonkey1970 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Well I have a starship in my overflow bag that I can do nothing with, while it's there I can't open any lock boxs or reward packs, it's a Joke
  • centaurianalphacentaurianalpha Member Posts: 1,150 Arc User
    neos472 wrote: »
    if ya cannot open it chances are you have a full roster so get to spacing some whites

Actually, no, because I'm only allowed to have one "unique" item; the roster space is not an issue.
    Expendables Fleet: Andrew - Bajoran Fed Engineer Ken'taura - Rom/Fed Scientist Gwyllim - Human Fed Delta Tac
    Savik - Vulcan Fed Temporal Sci
    Dahar Masters Fleet: Alphal'Fa - Alien KDF Engineer Qun'pau - Rom/KDF Engineer D'nesh - Orion KDF Scientist Ghen'khan - Liberated KDF Tac
    Welcome to StarBug Online - to boldly Bug where no bug has been before!
    STO player since November 2013
  • lan451lan451 Member Posts: 3,386 Arc User
    Just got dupes of all the Nanopulse weaponry from the Winter Wonderland lol. Time to load up my boff team and pretend we're a bunch of confused Jedi lost in the wrong universe.
    JWZrsUV.jpg
    Mine Trap Supporter
  • dracounguisdracounguis Member Posts: 5,358 Arc User
    I wonder if any Rommies got a second Tovan?

That would be awesome, just for the forum rage it would engender! :D
    "WHAT! Now I have TWO Tovans I can't delete?!?"

• peterconnorfirstpeterconnorfirst Member Posts: 6,223 Arc User
    Well I have a starship in my overflow bag that I can do nothing with, while it's there I can't open any lock boxs or reward packs, it's a Joke

I have the same prob. It’s really bad and any toons that have it are basically blocked from progressing.

If you like to continue laughing look up todays patch notes. It’s not even under known issues… :(
    animated.gif
    Looking for a fun PvE fleet? Join us at Omega Combat Division today.
    felisean wrote: »
    teamwork to reach a goal is awesome and highly appreciated
    Bring it on
    coldnapalm wrote: »
    wishful thinking is not really a reliable source
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    neos472 wrote: »
    Actually, no, because I'm only allowed to have one "unique" item; the roster space is not an issue.
    Then delete the other one?
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • shevetshevet Member Posts: 1,667 Arc User
    jonsills wrote: »
    shevet wrote: »
    I got a whole pile of stuff, mostly unique items I shouldn't have two of. I'm tempted to open up the spare Kobali bridge officer, just to see if I can....
    You can't - I tried with the Jem'Hadar tac officer. On the other tentacle, my main toon had used up that 50-use squadron of Scorpion fighters we got from the Romulan Mystery arc, and now he has a new squadron installed on his ship... :smile:
    It turned out that, although I couldn't open the Kobali boff, turning her into a training manual worked just fine, and now my exec can call in bombing strikes. :)

8b6YIel.png?1
  • khazlolkhazlol Member Posts: 154 Arc User
    i got a copy of everything in my device slots >_> yay tribbles and a new flash light
  • fovrelfovrel Member Posts: 1,448 Arc User
    Another thing that irks me is the fact that I did not claim the 12 inventory slots on all my characters and now they are gone. I did not have much time to play the last days and on the specific day, Tuesday, I think, in my time zone, the patch down time began on 14:00, after the patch, it was over with give away. Have to wait till next year, I suppose.