test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Terran Task Force Munitions 3-piece ability

stoltsstolts Member Posts: 482 Arc User
Has anyone tried this out with the Hargh'peng Torpedo, does it fire another hargh'peng after 2 sec?
1686is5.jpg
The first Belfast was commanded by Captain Ve'Kal Shon until its destruction in 2409. A new ship was commissioned bearing the same name and registry as special dispensation to then newly promoted Captain Edward XIII for his pivotal role during the renewed Dominion War.

Comments

• crypticspartan#0627 crypticspartan Member Posts: 847 Cryptic Developer
    The Hargh'peng should trigger a Photon Torpedo.
  • illcadiaillcadia Member Posts: 1,412 Bug Hunter
    The Hargh'peng should trigger a Photon Torpedo.

It doesn't. It doesn't fire anything.
  • crypticspartan#0627 crypticspartan Member Posts: 847 Cryptic Developer
    I just re-verified and was able to get the Hargh'peng to trigger a Photon from Secondary Torpedo Tubes. If you have reproduction steps for this not working, I would love to have them in an appropriate sub-forum.

I am looking at this on tomorrow's Holodeck build, but I would find it unlikely that that re-fixes an issue we fixed back in October - and if it does, then I am not incredibly worried.

It may be worth nothing that you have to have Secondary Torpedo Tubes activated before the torpedo is launched, not when it lands.
  • warmaker001bwarmaker001b Member Posts: 9,205 Arc User
    I just re-verified and was able to get the Hargh'peng to trigger a Photon from Secondary Torpedo Tubes. If you have reproduction steps for this not working, I would love to have them in an appropriate sub-forum.

I am looking at this on tomorrow's Holodeck build, but I would find it unlikely that that re-fixes an issue we fixed back in October - and if it does, then I am not incredibly worried.

It may be worth nothing that you have to have Secondary Torpedo Tubes activated before the torpedo is launched, not when it lands.

Come on, let the secondary torp also be a Hargh'peng. Come on... [slips bars of latinum]
    XzRTofz.gif
  • dracounguisdracounguis Member Posts: 5,358 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    I like the Hargh'peng Torpedo when you don't want to put any torp powers in your tray. Makes me feel like I'm not missing something. Usually put it Aft so I can just turn a bit and TRIBBLE one out. It's CD is a wee bit longer than the standard torps.
  • stoltsstolts Member Posts: 482 Arc User
    Aww man... Why not give the Hargh'peng some love. Let it fire a second peng :)
    1686is5.jpg
    The first Belfast was commanded by Captain Ve'Kal Shon until its destruction in 2409. A new ship was commissioned bearing the same name and registry as special dispensation to then newly promoted Captain Edward XIII for his pivotal role during the renewed Dominion War.