test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Season 11.5 Giveaways!

pwlaughingtrendypwlaughingtrendy Member Posts: 2,966 Arc User
To celebrate the coming release of Season 11.5, Star Trek Online will be giving out some great rewards. From 4/11/16 to 4/14/16 every 24 hours, we’ll be giving out a different item, so be sure to grab these up!

You can find what the latest giveaway is here.

~Morrigan "LaughingTrendy"

Comments

• questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,309 Arc User
    A second give away in such a short period of time? Not complaining, but it is unexpected.
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,511 Arc User
    Thanks! This will help fill out existing trees before I start on strategic.
  • dalolorndalolorn Member Posts: 3,655 Arc User
    questerius wrote: »
    A second give away in such a short period of time? Not complaining, but it is unexpected.

Quite so.

Well, I think I'm beginning to like these spec point things... now if only I could get them for future alts. :(

Infinite possibilities have implications that could not be completely understood if you turned this entire universe into a giant supercomputer.p3OEBPD6HU3QI.jpg
  • dirlettiadirlettia Member Posts: 1,632 Arc User
    Wow very surprised at this but very welcome either way :)

Still waiting to be able to use forum titles
  • galattgalatt Member Posts: 707 Arc User
    Thank you.
    Have an order of flame broiled bacon wrapped eppoh on us.
    sig_picture_resize_by_gx_9901-db9d1v1.png
  • waldotrekwaldotrek Member Posts: 318 Arc User
    GIVEAWAYS!!! YEAHHHH!!
    Former Moderator 10-28-16
  • crm14916crm14916 Member Posts: 1,516 Arc User
    So may reasons why I love this game...

Thanks!!!
    CM
    "Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure science." - Edwin Hubble
  • daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    Thanks for the Gumball Cryptic!
    72b0556d104eadb0a6976a5ab8978098.jpg
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • talasivaritalasivari Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    Thanks. This was a nice surprise. :smiley:
    Urtlolev of the Andorian Imperial Fleet
  • xbalankexbalanke Member Posts: 64 Arc User
    Once per character ?!
    That's a new one, consider me impressed! My 12 characters thank you :smiley:
  • keletteskelettes Member Posts: 488 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    Oooh! More goodies! :smile:

Million thanks! :smiley:

I'm guessing here's where we get that 1, /character respec token too, that was mentioned in the skill revamp dev livestream.
    // and no, I'm not talking about the skill reset we'll get once we log in after maintenance tomorrow
    "Ad astra audacter eamus in alis fidelium."
    -
    "To boldly go to the stars on the wings of the faithful."
  • ltcmdjamescoreltcmdjamescore Member Posts: 423 Arc User
    Nice addition to my pile of spec points. The new specialization will be done in a minute. :)
    izNBNFT.jpg
  • stobg2015stobg2015 Member Posts: 800 Arc User
    A little shocked and a lot pleased :smiley:
    (The Guy Formerly And Still Known As Bluegeek)
  • velquavelqua Member Posts: 1,220 Arc User
    Looks like Trendy is turning into Oprah. Can't wait for Trendy's Favorite Things giveaway--sometime this year. :wink:

<3 Keep the love coming. <3 ... and Thank you for the free stuff! :smile:
    18662390068_f716cd60e3.jpg
  • farmallmfarmallm Member Posts: 4,630 Arc User
    This is a sweet surprise. I love it. Since I heard about the new Spec coming out. I been stock piling up my points. So these will be added to the pile. This way I can use them once the new Spec comes out.
    Enterprise%20C_zpsrdrf3v8d.jpg

USS Casinghead NCC 92047 launched 2350
    Fleet Admiral Stowe - Dominion War Vet.
  • fluffymooffluffymoof Member Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    Does this account unlock or do I have to do it on every character or is only one per? It doesn't make that much of a difference, but I didn't see anything about it in the post.
    One of the many Tellarite Goddesses of Beauty!

If there are posts here that do not appeal to you, or opinions you disagree with, the best way to deal with that is to resist the urge to add comments. Instead, engage with the content you like! Don't feed the trolls!
  • bughunter357bughunter357 Member Posts: 587 Arc User
    Be on the lookout Captains - the Na’Kuhl are invading! With Season 11.5, team up to take down the enemy in our latest Na'Kuhl Red Alerts. We'll have more details for you in an upcoming blog, so be sure to stay tuned to our news page for more information!
    still waiting on this blog, gotta funny feeling it will never come since we all are pretty good at RA's but still would be nice to see the details since it was said we were getting a blog.
    Does this account unlock or do I have to do it on every character or is only one per? It doesn't make that much of a difference, but I didn't see anything about it in the post.

you have to claim on each toon
  • tarran61tarran61 Member Posts: 827 Arc User
    A sweet and unexpected gift. Me, myself and I thank you, so does my ladies.
    Positive thoughts.
    NeAC.gif
  • smeeinn1tsmeeinn1t Member Posts: 618 Arc User
    Nice one, per character is the icing on the cake. vQTD03D.png​​
    V9BQ6SM.gif
    "A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects." — Lazarus Long --->Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • imarookieimarookie Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    what to say?
    free stuff is free stuff :)
    thanks!
    .o0( The gods of deutsch data recovery have prevailed! The techno will continue. )
  • captaind3captaind3 Member Posts: 2,449 Arc User
    Thanks for this. But where are the Season 11.5 blogs. I was really looking forward to them.
    xbalanke wrote: »
    Once per character ?!
    That's a new one, consider me impressed! My 12 characters thank you :smiley:

That's the way it's always been for the spec point giveaways.

tumblr_mr1jc2hq2T1rzu2xzo9_r1_400.gif
    "Rise like Lions after slumber, In unvanquishable number, Shake your chains to earth like dew, Which in sleep had fallen on you-Ye are many — they are few"
  • dwolf1400dwolf1400 Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    What if we already have 13 unused Spec points and all of our trees are full already? I guess I'll have 15 unused spec points with all of my trees filled?
  • tyler002tyler002 Member Posts: 1,586 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    I'm assuming these can't be claimed on new characters after this giveaway (considering there's no mention of that ability)?
    tumblr_p7auh1JPC61qfr6udo4_500.gif
  • aesicaaesica Member Posts: 736 Arc User
    dwolf1400 wrote: »
    What if we already have 13 unused Spec points and all of our trees are full already? I guess I'll have 15 unused spec points with all of my trees filled?
    Save them for when the next tree comes out.
    Rubberband Dance has been unlocked!
    kNqxcCf.gif
  • sistericsisteric Member Posts: 768 Arc User
    tyler002 wrote: »
    I'm assuming these can't be claimed on new characters after this giveaway (considering there's no mention of that ability)?

Correct. These are not account bound.

Federation: Fleet Admiral Zombee (Alien Tactical)::Fleet Admiral Danic (Vulcan Science)::Fleet Admiral Daniel Kochheiser (Human Engineer)
    KDF: Dahar Master Kan (Borg Klingon Tactical)::Dahar Master Torc (Alien Science)::Dahar Master Sisteric (Gorn Engineer)
    RR-Fed: Citizen Sirroc (Romulan Science)::Fleet Admiral Grell (Alien Engineer)
    RR-KDF: Fleet Admiral Zemo (Reman Tactical)::Fleet Admiral Xinatek (Reman Science)::Fleet Admiral Bel (Alien Engineer)
    TOS-Fed: Fleet Admiral Katem (Andorian Tactical)::Lieutenant Commander Straad (Vulcan Engineer)
    Dom-Fed: Dan'Tar (Jem'Hadar Science)
    Dom-KDF: Kamtana'Solan (Jem'Hadar Science)

CoHost of Tribbles in Ecstasy (Zombee)
  • khamseenairkhamseenair Member Posts: 2,640 Bug Hunter
    Nice to see another give-away so soon after the last one. I'm passing on today's spec points, simply because I haven't got the inclination to cycle through all of my toons at this point in time. ​​
    Join date is wrong, I've actually been around since STO Beta.
    True alters don't have a "main". Account wide unlocks for all unique event rewards!!
  • tousseautousseau Member Posts: 1,484 Arc User
    Well... Tis the year of the 50th Anniversary...

Ty Cryptic guys & gals!
    *huggles*
  • hungryandorianhungryandorian Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    When launching STO today I got so sidetracked by the patch notes that I completely missed the giveaway posting. Nearly missed it. I may have hit the cosmic powerball or something because I have 13 extra spec points and this moves me up to 15 so i can crush out the new specialization tomorrow which is a very nice gift indeed. I was trying to crush out another fed admiralty chain for some spec points but failed at the worst time so this has just made my day! I had the 10 out of 10 tour of duty mission set with a 99 percent chance of success and it failed and I was so fuming mad but this has truly made my day in a big way!
    Phasers!! Moar Phasers!
  • horridpersonhorridperson Member Posts: 665 Arc User
    Thank you for the giveaway. Utility gifts like these and the previous week are fantastic for helping some of my more neglected captains stay in the race.
    battlegroupad_zps8gon3ojt.jpg

• vorga113vorga113 Member Posts: 192 Arc User
    So is this the pre-apology for the servers going up and like TRIBBLE's drawers for the week after 11.5?
This discussion has been closed.