test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Delta Patrol Mission Wyanti glitch...it's back

accordvtec77accordvtec77 Member Posts: 140 Arc User
So I was doing that particular mission earlier, and I noticed that the graphics issue with the Wyanti system patrol is back. I know it had been fixed (or so it was said) in a recent patch, but it's very much alive and well. Seeing all those colors in space would be just so awesome...if I were actually tripping on acid.

Comments

• predconpredcon Member Posts: 478 Arc User
    Glitch is still here. Everyone loves Delta Rising, but not enough to fix it.
  • snowwolf#0563 snowwolf Member Posts: 1,018 Arc User
    Is this the glitch where the "skybox" turns into whiteness and you're all like.

MY EYES, THE GOGGLES DO NOTHING throughout the mission?
  • accordvtec77accordvtec77 Member Posts: 140 Arc User
    kate370 wrote: »
    Is this the glitch where the "skybox" turns into whiteness and you're all like.

MY EYES, THE GOGGLES DO NOTHING throughout the mission?

That's the one! It HAD been fixed with an earlier patch, but the last couple times I played it through, it was back.
  • wombat140wombat140 Member Posts: 971 Arc User
    This is still happening. Is there any way round it? Somehow, my computer (which is at the low end of being capable of handling STO) doesn't like that "background" at all, and slows down until the mission is unplayable.

(Is "Taking Care of Enemies", the episode mission that requires this mission, actually important to understanding what is going on with later missions, story-wise? If not, I'm just going to skip it; I've done some, and the other one I haven't done (Tempting Targets) bores me, so no point annoying myself with it.)
  • wombat140wombat140 Member Posts: 971 Arc User
    :D I've just realised what this reminds me of:
    http://www.stationv3.com/d/20050102.html
    20050102sv3.gif
    D'you think Station V3 is actually in the Wyanti System?