test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[PODCAST] Priority One Podcast 264 | Foolish Games

winters83winters83 Member Posts: 486 Media Corps
Greetings, Admirals! You’re listening to EPISODE 264 OF PRIORITY ONE PODCAST, your weekly report on all things Star Trek! This episode was recorded LIVE on Thursday, March 31st, 2016 and made available for download or streaming on Monday, April 4th, 2016 at PriorityOnePodcast.com!

This week, we’re Trekking Out what could be a breakthrough in interstellar propulsion, and there’s more news about the new Star Trek TV series. In STONews, Mark and Kenna are breaking down the latest announcements about Season 11.5 new content. Later, Cookie and Elijah take a look at what’s On Screen, and Jayce is here with another literary review.

As usual, before we wrap up the show, we’ll open hailing frequencies for your incoming messages.

TOPICS DISCUSSED Trek It Out Star Trek Online News On Screen Trek Lit 101

This week’s Community Questions:

What’s your favourite My Little Pony character?

Let us know YOUR thoughts on this week’s episode by commenting below!

BE SURE TO VISIT OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL AND SUBSCRIBE TO THE PREMIER STAR TREK ONLINE PODCAST!

Priority One Productions is always looking for new team members that have a passion for Star Trek. Please know that all of our positions are volunteer, but we do offer a well-known outlet for your work. If you have a skill that you believe could enhance our content, then send your contact information and experience along with a few writing samples to incoming@priorityonepodcast.com

Did you miss any of our great Blogs last week? Stop by THIS LINK and see for yourself! How about our latest Video Release? You can also follow us on the social media sites! We’re on Facebook! Head over to WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/PRIORITYONEPODCAST and say, “Hi!” Or, Check us out on Twitter via @stopriorityone for show times and other cool stuff.

Liked this episode? Totally hated it? Leave a comment below or CONTACT US via our handy web form! Enjoy the show!

STREAM WHILE YOU PLAY & DOWNLOAD FOR LATER (iTUNES AND MP3):
Web: http://priorityonepodcast.com/po264
iTunes: Priority One Podcast

SUBSCRIBE:
OUR RSS FEED

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER:
STOPriorityONE​​
Twitter: @P1Winters83 YouTube: WintersGaming
=/\= ========================================== =/\=
Fleet Admiral Winters - Priority One Armada
U.S.S. Wolverine - NCC 831216
=/\= ========================================== =/\=
Armada Leader // Executive Producer // Host // Priority One Podcast

Comments

• danquellerdanqueller Member Posts: 501 Arc User
    Great show, as always! I'm saving up for my anti-matter home heating unit as we speak.

As to the Community Question: 'What's Your Favorite My Little Pony Character?'....

My favorite is Boris the Groundhog. Yeah, I know his job as head of the Custodian Staff for Ponyville meant he didn't get much screentime, but he is the one who has to deal with all the garbage that goes on behind the scenes in the town. As the guy with all the dirt on everyone, Boris is one of the most interesting shadow-rulers I've seen in TV drama, a truly fascinating combination of cuteness, ruthless mercy, and old-town procrastination scheming. His line at the end of Season 8.751 was a classic! 'Who run Ponyville?' Boris do!

Keep up the good work!
  • thestargazethestargaze Member Posts: 1,020 Arc User
    Honestly, when they spoke about controlling the starship from the bridge view. I was thinking April Fools because I have a weak memory of dev saying that wasn't possible. Am I correct?
  • keepitcominkeepitcomin Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    So I had your show on in the background while doing other things. I finally had a chance to listen to it live which was nice, im always still working when you're on. I was only half listening, so when you you spoke about piloting from the bridge and playable Cardassians you got me hook line and sinker. I couldn't rewind or double check. I never clued in it was April fools till way to long after. Well played.