test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Summer event ship - Let's speculate.

questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,309 Arc User
With 11.5 a few days away and the summer event probably 4 weeks behind it is about time to start speculating about the summer ship.

As i see it there are two viable options:
1. A new Ferengi ship since last year was the first event ferengi ship and with it only two pieces of a ferengi set. Most sets nowadays consist of 3-4 pieces so another ferengi ship is a strong contender.

2. A ship from a temporal faction since the temporal war erupts et al. Probably not from the Na'hkul (or however it is written) since the main antagonist ships from a season usually get released in lock boxes. It is also still too early for sphere builder ships. What were those aliens called which pursued Picard on Risa.. Vorgon? Maybe one of their ships.
This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.

Comments

• garaks31garaks31 Member Posts: 2,845 Arc User
  • storulesstorules Member Posts: 3,253 Arc User
    No speculation....

east-meme-generator-no-not-really-7c32af.jpg​​
    tumblr_ncbngkt24X1ry46hlo1_400.gif
  • questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,309 Arc User
    In my opinion it is very unlikely that anything based upon TOS will be the summer event ship.
    let's out a sigh of relief
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • mustrumridcully0mustrumridcully0 Member Posts: 12,963 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    A Yellow Science Vessel Submarine.

Admittedly, That's my hope, not speculation.
    Star Trek Online Advancement: You start with lowbie gear, you end with Lobi gear.
  • hyplhypl Member Posts: 3,719 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    It's a V[REDACTED]n ship. There's also a T6 [REDACTED]i [REDACTED]r planned, probably as a summer promotion.
  • kodachikunokodachikuno Member Posts: 6,020 Arc User1
    I seriously doubt its a vorlon ship... totally different IP /sarcasm
    edited April 2016
    A Yellow Science Vessel Submarine.

Admittedly, That's my hope, not speculation.

A give away science ship with (battle) cloak!! Imagine the outrage. ^__^

• szimszim Member Posts: 2,503 Arc User
    There's no need to speculate. Cryptic themselves leaked the ship's stats by accident a few weeks ago.
    edited April 2016
    szim wrote: »
    There's no need to speculate. Cryptic themselves leaked the ship's stats by accident a few weeks ago.

Maybe. Have not heard anything regarding it though.

Until the official announcement is made we can still speculate though.
    Who knows what changes have been made since the accidental leak.

• comrademococomrademoco Member Posts: 1,694 Bug Hunter
    edited April 2016
    @szim is right Cryptic accidentally leaked it.....

:/ I still want more risan ships tho...those were fun!
    6tviTDx.png

• conkav22conkav22 Member Posts: 8,146 Arc User
    @szim is right Cryptic accidentally leaked it.....

:/ I still want more risan ships tho...those were fun!

Yea we need a risan science ship and a fernegi one to finish some groups of ships
  • tousseautousseau Member Posts: 1,484 Arc User
    They did?

I seem to have missed that
  • bloodyrizbloodyriz Member Posts: 1,756 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    While my hope is for a third Risian pleasure ship, sci sub works for me, but I would love any Risian boat. I wouldn't be surprised at a Ferengi ship, or even something like a Vogon constructor...

5f79a4432e7d797facb0fe257c777370.jpg

Wait a tick... THERE'S OUR SUB!​​
    signature.png
    We come in peace, SHOOT TO KILL!
  • themartianthemartian Member Posts: 247 Arc User
    I'd like a Risan ship and a Risan bridge for it and my other Risan ships.
    My alt army:
    K'ymara, Orion Engineer. Caedera of Borg, Liberated Borg Tactical, Elyza Vix, Joined Trill Scientist. Christina Bellona, Augmented Human Tactical.
    T'Lana, Vulcan Scientist. Arbol, Martian Tactical. Ayzer Bryn, Joined Trill Engineer. Hawke, Betazoid Scientist. Karna Valkras, Klingon Engineer. Beth Parker, Human Tactical
    Sarel, Romulan Engineer (Federation). Yazuri, Reman Scientist (KDF)
  • lucho80lucho80 Member Posts: 6,600 Bug Hunter
    edited April 2016
    The Ferengi ship has been leaked already because of the new console listed in Tribble. Not sure why we need a speculation thread when there is nothing to speculate.

Yes, I'd love a Risan sci ship, but hell will freeze before that happens it seems.
  • salazarrazesalazarraze Member Posts: 3,794 Arc User
    Another damned Ferengi ship? At least let us use Risa ship skins on them or something. My Ferengi ship from last year is still in the box.

What I really want is a T6 Corvette with Pilot maneuvers and seating.
    Luckily for you (sort of) it's not a Ferengi ship.
    When you see "TRIBBLE" in my posts, it's because I manually typed "TRIBBLE" and censored myself.
  • dracounguisdracounguis Member Posts: 5,358 Arc User
    questerius wrote: »
    Summer event ship - Let's speculate.

Let's not.

• warmaker001bwarmaker001b Member Posts: 9,205 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    lucho80 wrote: »
    The Ferengi ship has been leaked already because of the new console listed in Tribble. Not sure why we need a speculation thread when there is nothing to speculate.

Yes, I'd love a Risan sci ship, but hell will freeze before that happens it seems.

I would have loved to have a Risan SCI Vessel. The current Risan console set screams PartGens Build.
    XzRTofz.gif
  • jaguarskxjaguarskx Member Posts: 5,945 Arc User

Well....

I guess I should not hold my breath for an Imperial class star destroyer...
    jaguarskx wrote: »

Well....

Wrong franchise. :P
  • murkalael#7691 murkalael Member Posts: 184 Arc User
    Woudn't be convinient (for Cryptic), since we're getting new Romulan Admiralty, to be a Romulan ship?
    IInLzhi.gif
  • jros83jros83 Member Posts: 136 Arc User
    A grind event for a useless admiralty only ship.
  • asdflksdfhasdflksdfh Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    *wishes really hard*

A handful of cross-faction ship tokens to authorize purchase of any C-store or fleet provision ship.

*wishes even harder*
  • thekodanarmada#7342 thekodanarmada Member Posts: 1,631 Arc User
    bloodyriz wrote: »

Doesn't this ship exist and is called an Astika?

jros83 wrote: »

Please be constructive.
    DInb0Vo.gif[/url][/center]
  • nikeixnikeix Member Posts: 3,972 Arc User
    So I typed "STO" and "leak" into your run of the mill search engine and pretty much instantly came across an incredibly detailed list of what will likely be all of major content coming for the next 4-6 months or so. It doesn't seem like speculating is really necessary, unless you want to speculate about Season 12 or 2017...
  • jaguarskxjaguarskx Member Posts: 5,945 Arc User
    Well....

Oh... Sorry. I meant to say that I was hoping for a Battlestar...
  • jros83jros83 Member Posts: 136 Arc User
    bloodyriz wrote: »

Doesn't this ship exist and is called an Astika?

jros83 wrote: »

Please be constructive.

No.
  • thekodanarmada#7342 thekodanarmada Member Posts: 1,631 Arc User
    Well....

Oh... Sorry. I meant to say that I was hoping for a Battlestar...

You misspelled Basestar.
    DInb0Vo.gif[/url][/center]