test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

trait unlock at R&D 15

I understood there to be a trait unlock when you get a R&D category to level 15. I just got my beams up to level 15 tonight. I see you can continue to research. Does it go up to level 20? I guess more items are added at each level. Anyway, went to traits and no new trait on the list. What do I have to do to unlock the new trait? Thanks

Comments

• Options
    ikonn#1068 ikonn Member Posts: 1,449 Arc User
    It does go to 20. You will probably just need to do a map change for the trait to show up.
    -AoP- Warrior's Blood (KDF Armada) / -AoP- Qu' raD qulbo'Degh / -AoP- Project Phoenix
  • Options
    peterconnorfirstpeterconnorfirst Member Posts: 6,225 Arc User
    The only benefits you get from progressing schools beyond level 15 are minor increases to chance to craft items at a higher quality. At level 20 you get an accolade for each school. In short its nothing compared to the timeframe it takes to get to level 20.

Would be cool if they would lock something worthwhile behind this longest of all time gates in game.

Geko’s mentioned mod selection on crafted items would be something worthy for level 20 in my opinion.
    animated.gif
    Looking for a fun PvE fleet? Join us at Omega Combat Division today.
    felisean wrote: »
    teamwork to reach a goal is awesome and highly appreciated
  • Options
    thatcursedwolfthatcursedwolf Member Posts: 1,617 Arc User
    The only benefits you get from progressing schools beyond level 15 are minor increases to chance to craft items at a higher quality. At level 20 you get an accolade for each school. In short its nothing compared to the timeframe it takes to get to level 20.

Would be cool if they would lock something worthwhile behind this longest of all time gates in game.

Geko’s mentioned mod selection on crafted items would be something worthy for level 20 in my opinion.

It'd be cool but as there are already tons of captains at level 20 in the schools it'd probably be a level 25 thing that would take half a year from level 20 to reach.
    This is my Risian Corvette. There are many like it, but this one is mine.