test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

I was just on Nukara grinding out marks when I DCed and now can't get back in and tells me to check my internet connection but I know that is not it I was able to log into another game from another company no problems. I even tried doing a full reboot of the computer and nothing. Also if it was my connection I wouldn't be able to make this post on the tech support forums or communicate with a friend on my arc launcher.

Best Answers

• ogelblueogelblue Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Answer ✓
    They have not fixed the issue on star trek still can not log in get only to connecting to server thing and it dies.
  • ogelblueogelblue Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Answer ✓
    They have not fixed the issue on Star Trek servers still down.
  • uhnah#4625 uhnah Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    Answer ✓
    I always have to try between 3-6 times daily to connect successfully, & now after the back out I'm not able to connect it always chashes before it reaches the caracter page, this April's foold joke is not funny, please fix the system, thank you.
  • uhnah#4625 uhnah Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    Answer ✓
    Yup it's back up, that was last night, counted 10 attempts before I could access the character window. Thank heaven today it took me 2 tries, I wonder why the game crashes when one tryes to connect & when one tryes the 2nd time it says it "Needs to verufy the files" I would be so happy if someone from Tech support could write the answer here for us all, Thank you. :-)
  • baewulfbaewulf Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    Answer ✓
    mine was fine hours before the patch. EVERY other cryptic game loads/plays fine. STO however only make it to the "new dawn" page then I get "GameClient.exe has stopped working". No matter what I've done...no joy..sigh....oh well.

Answers

• damorihno2014damorihno2014 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    Hi, I just posted about the exact same problem, the launcher won't connect correct? If so, a reply to my post said Champions Online is having the same problem, therefore there must be some problem on Cryptic's end.
    Hey, they appear to have fixed the issue now, try logging back in.
    It works fine for me now, I really don't know what's happening. Maybe try contacting Cryptic directly and see what's going on.