test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Something I noticed about my last Breach run last night (not a bug report)

Last night was my final Breach run for the event (and the crowd goes wild) and when I got in I noticed I was alone.

No, wait, I wasn't alone, I just wasn't on a team. Well, that wasn't in the release notes, and my Admiral was teamed the night before during Breach, but it plays the same, so whatever.

I just ran a Federation Fleet Alert and again, no teaming. It seems like a thing. Did I miss a memo somewhere?
boldly-watched.png

Comments

• ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    You are being shunned. I am breaking protocol as I really wasn't supposed to tell you that. :)

Sounds very weird, unless you are really teamed but the UI isn't showing you the others.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,238 Community Moderator
    Discommendation!
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
  • jbmonroejbmonroe Member Posts: 809 Arc User
    ltminns wrote: »
    You are being shunned. I am breaking protocol as I really wasn't supposed to tell you that. :)

Sounds very weird, unless you are really teamed but the UI isn't showing you the others.

The first thing I did to test it was try to send out a /team message, and I got back the "you are not on a team." Neither Breach nor the FFA had any green or blue glowies, either. It seems like we just slap weren't teamed.

boldly-watched.png
  • jbmonroejbmonroe Member Posts: 809 Arc User
    Discommendation!

The evidence against me was circumstantial at best, and I expect to expose the conspirators any day n----*
    boldly-watched.png
  • mirrorchaosmirrorchaos Member Posts: 9,844 Arc User
    crosses both arms in front of the chest, turns each hand into a hard fist, puts both arms against the chest and then turns around.
    T6 Miranda Hero Ship FTW.
    Been around since Dec 2010 on STO and bought LTS in Apr 2013 for STO.