test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

new ship vanished

kronin#4685 kronin Member Posts: 325 Arc User
Hi all. I just leveled up one of my captains, and went straight to the shipyard, as prompted by Admiral Quinn. I spent forever thinking of which ship to get and what to name it. Finally, I chose the ship I wanted. Then the "are you sure you want to buy this ship?" window came up. I clicked "ok". The window for renaming the ship did not come up, and, my ship and token for said ship were both gone. I tried switching characters, logging off and back on, and a few other things. Now my ship is gone, and my character is level 21 with a tier 2 ship. Why did my ship vanish, and is there a way to get it back? I figured I would ask here before I fill out a support ticket. Thanks for any help with this.

Comments

• spiritwalker1969spiritwalker1969 Member Posts: 406 Arc User
    It hasn't been put in your inventory in a reward box? Some ships will do this instead of activating straight away.
  • freakiumfreakium Member Posts: 424 Arc User
    Going to ask the obvious question first. Did you check the shipyard?
    m12Pkoj.png
  • sgtfloydpepper#7911 sgtfloydpepper Member Posts: 1,111 Arc User
    Check your overflow bag. Very common bug that causes it to go there on occassion.
    1xe027q.png
  • kronin#4685 kronin Member Posts: 325 Arc User
    It hasn't been put in your inventory in a reward box? Some ships will do this instead of activating straight away.

yeah, this is what happened. Embarrassing, but I'd never seen this happen, so I didn't think to look. Found it by accident, really. Thanks for the replies.
  • emprixss#7997 emprixss Member Posts: 1 New User
    i have same problem i got to lvl 50 went to quinn then game chrashed and lost the mission to report to the lt to get new ship how to fix this ???
  • jennyward1985jennyward1985 Member Posts: 48 Arc User
    u dont get a new ship at level 50 unless ur a lifetime subscriber or got c-store ships already unlocked on ur account. (I think I explained that right) :-)