test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[PODCAST] The Foundry Roundtable Episode 125: Many Paths Taken

drogyn1701drogyn1701 Member Posts: 3,606 Media Corps
Welcome to the Foundry Roundtable, a weekly podcast dedicated to Foundry missions, mission building and other UGC issues starring Foundry authors Drogyn1701, Markhawkman and Greendragoon, with special guest DuncanIdaho.

Watch on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3ZS1JJpHcg

Listen on Soundcloud

Subscribe on iTunes

NEWS

Tribble Patch notes: Odyssey additions changes

IN THE FOUNDRY

DuncanIdaho continuing work on his distant future mission.
Drogyn has been musing on what happened to Memory Alpha.
Mark has been planning improvements to his Otha Patrol mission.

DISCUSSION

UGC after development ends
World building, Tolkien Style
A final review of the Starbase Magellan maps

Community Question

If the game was being put into maintenance mode, but the devs had just enough time to add one new feature to the Foundry before development ended, what feature would you ask for?

We livestream on Wednesdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable with episodes launching the following Monday.

If you have a topic you'd like to see us cover, have a mission you want promoted, or would like to be a guest-host, e-mail us at FoundryRoundtable@live.com or follow us on Twitter: @FoundryRoundtab
The Foundry Roundtable live Saturdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable

Comments

• Options
    duncanidaho11duncanidaho11 Member Posts: 7,867 Arc User
    If I was going to Las Vegas for the 50th I'd totally bring a Tribble in a lunch box with a sign saying "Beware, this way madness lies." :P
    Bipedal mammal and senior Foundry author.
    Notable missions: Apex [AEI], Gemini [SSF], Trident [AEI], Evolution's Smile [SSF], Transcendence
    Looking for something new to play? I've started building Foundry missions again in visual novel form!
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    oooh... that does sound like a fun gag. :)
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    ussjohnbrownussjohnbrown Member Posts: 159 Arc User
    This hasnt been posted to sound cloud... Please do so i can listen at work.
  • Options
    drogyn1701drogyn1701 Member Posts: 3,606 Media Corps
    Soundcloud only lets me post one episode at a time, unless I pay for it (we're a no-budget production).

I can look into some other methods of getting older episodes up. If anyone has any suggestions I'd love to hear them.
    The Foundry Roundtable live Saturdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable