test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Where is the Iconian Tech on Rura Penthe Colony?

I Scoured the entire serface of Rura Penthe and cannot for the life of me find the tech that is supposed to be there. I have been trying to find it since the launch of Delte Recruit, but cannot find it. It is like its not there! Can anyone tell me where it is.? I can find no reference on Wiki. Where Is It? HELP! &^$&*

Answers

• Options
    lianthelialianthelia Member Posts: 7,825 Arc User
    Were you able to locate others after the DR event ended? I'm just thinking maybe the disabled it since the event isn't running...
  • Options
    g0rb4gg0rb4g Member Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    Assuming the Iconian Tech hasn't been removed, due to the event not running, use the scan button (default key V). It should lead you to it in short order. It's somewhere outside when you're chasing Drake through the snow.
  • Options
    turbionturbion Member Posts: 85 Arc User
    lianthelia wrote: »
    Were you able to locate others after the DR event ended? I'm just thinking maybe the disabled it since the event isn't running...

You can still complete the DR thingies. As for where that tech is, I only remember that it's found during the last past of the mission.
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    yeah, just keep scanning for it as you run through the snow. It's actually not too far off the easy route to get to Drake. But it's far enough that looking manually is REALLY hard.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    berginsbergins Member Posts: 3,453 Arc User
    Just keep scanning.
    Just keep scanning.
    Scanning, scanning.
    Just keep scanning.
    "Logic is a little tweeting bird chirping in a meadow. Logic is a wreath of pretty flowers which smell BAD." - Spock
  • Options
    hudsanhawkhudsanhawk Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    alright ill try the scanning over and over.
  • Options
    tinyfistedtinyfisted Member Posts: 193 Arc User
    It's not far from where you first go outside, IIRC (since it's so bloody hard to see anything), along one side or another of the valley. You'll miss it if you just follow the Targ. The advice you've gotten is good. V to scan. It'll point it out.
    86B6EC45459D17DB8AE6CD5F51C13A90CDC00A85