test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Tribble problems

spielman1spielman1 Member Posts: 1,331 Arc User
I just got done testing the tribble twice and was not impressed at all. Out of all the ships that are in the starting story arc The Helix had 7 ships total and out out that only 2 actually attacked the player, 3 stopped attacking the player, and 2 didn't even stack the player at all. on the mission Crossroads at Crateris all ships did there art and was attacking but then on the ground Veril had missing parts of her uniform and she had no voice acting at all. Same goes for Gasko station Hiven has no voice acting at all and there was a white dot on the wall all the time. Another problem was on the server ide of issues. Had 60 FPS in the game good speed and such and the server refused to respond to anything. This cause the game crash so many time I couldn't continue testing. The tech tree is fine but I would suggest letting players have more points when I got the Republic fleet I only had 6 points out of 10 levels yet it was suppose to be 1 point per level achieved. So I was shorted 4 levels worth of points. At this point in my opion the new patch is not ready for release at all.

Comments

• Options
    mike03ucmike03uc Member Posts: 227 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    Just before the test wipe, I'd started playing as a Romulan, and I had a list of minor bug issues I was going to post. Several of them are mentioned here, meaning they were present before the current patch. Specifically, the problem with ships not attacking. In "The Search for New Romulus", at the first system you enter there are two waves of Nausicaan pirates you must defeat. The first fight, and well, but the second wave (three siphon frigates) just sits there, hanging in space until you destroy them. Not that I'm complaining after the trouble the first wave gave me, but what could have been an epic space battle ended up being target practice.
    e0M7OhA.png
  • Options
    sotalessotales Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    Another bad thing about starting as a Romulan is that leaving the Flotilla sends you to the Sol system.​​
  • Options
    sotales wrote: »
    Another bad thing about starting as a Romulan is that leaving the Flotilla sends you to the Sol system.​​

That was a big one I forgot to mention. It was on my list. While it's an annoyance later on in the game, at the beginning it really kills gameplay. When you have to visit the Flotilla to do anything, and you're in a T'liss bird of prey that can manage Warp 5.6 if you jettison all the luggage, going to the Flotilla is a huge chore, because each time it's a long haul back to Republic space.
    e0M7OhA.png
  • Options
    asindar1asindar1 Member Posts: 89 Arc User
    Its 1 space point per level starting at level 5 and ends at 50 for 45 total space points, ground is 1 ground point starting at 5 every 10 levels for 10 ground points.
  • Options
    djmarr1964djmarr1964 Member Posts: 232 Arc User
    spielman1 wrote: »
    Latest bug issues guys New Romulus mission non of the characters have there voices except for Satra. Turning point # enemies do not attack the Nousican Frigates second batch of enemies Tholian attack and the mission always sets the difficulty to max. Turning point all enemies attack as intended but the Klingons are missing there upper clothing certain ones are at least. Tovan uses there wrong weapon not the weapon he is equipped with and he does not put the weapon away when the character does. The Romulan Empire that does talk also has no voice at all in the game. That is it so far.

Iwould like to report the exacty oppisite the enimies i have faced can take my sheilds down and kill me in 10 shots
    The True King In The North
  • Options
    I think there's a serious problem with scaling early on in the game. As a Federation character I had no problem throughout the game, mainly because I focused on engineering and science space abilities. As a Klingon character, however, I spent my first few space points on weapons abilities. As such, the Federation frigates I faced were basically god ships; my weapons were almost useless, and they could bleed off my shields with only a few hits. I easily took down a command cruiser, while three Miranda class vessels killed me about five times. It took me nearly an hour to destroy them all, and I was only able to do so by conducting hit-and-run raids over and over.

This is looking to be a very serious problem with the skills revamp: the new system's weapons abilities are effectively worthless. If you don't upgrade shields and hull, you're doomed.
    e0M7OhA.png
  • Options
    starkymanstarkyman Member Posts: 158 Arc User
    This is happening on holodeck just happened to me about 2mins ago