test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Doff assignments awarding half the advertised rewards

predconpredcon Member Posts: 478 Arc User
edited March 2016 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I normally collect the rewards in batches the day after setting up a whole list, so I don't know how long this has been going on, but I recently just collected rewards for a single assignment, and noticed right away that I only received half of the Specialization Experience, Expertise, and Commendation XP that was advertised in the assignment log pictograms. Image here.

Comments

• sgtfloydpepper#7911 sgtfloydpepper Member Posts: 1,111 Arc User
    This has been reported many, many times. The doff system is broken in many aspects.
    1xe027q.png
  • predconpredcon Member Posts: 478 Arc User
    Well, then, it pleases me to add to the pile. You can never report the same bug often enough, that's what I say.
    Should also point out this is happening during the Exp bonus week.
    Or you just completed the UFP admiralty Tour of Duty chain.
  • valetharvalethar Member Posts: 173 Arc User
    Well, at least I know I'm not going crazy. Noticed today that the rewards posted for the DOFF missions aren't actually what you're getting, though in my case I'm only missing the alleged 50% bonus, not half of the total.

This should be fixed after maintenance.
    1xe027q.png
  • welcome2earfwelcome2earf Member Posts: 1,746 Arc User

Where do you get THIS idea? This is related to the Doffing Rarity Bug that is in effect, a nerf. There has been no word one way or another.
    T93uSC8.jpg
  • captxpendablecaptxpendable Member Posts: 127 Arc User

Where do you get THIS idea? This is related to the Doffing Rarity Bug that is in effect, a nerf. There has been no word one way or another.

From the release notes for Todays Patch.
    "Let me guess, my theories appall you, my heresies outrage you, I never answer letters and you don't like my tie" - The Doctor

"Any sufficiently analyzed magic is indistinguishable from science!" -
    Agatha Heterodyne
  • welcome2earfwelcome2earf Member Posts: 1,746 Arc User

Well sheeeeit spank my TRIBBLE and call me Charlie!!!!! Whoohoo!!!!!! *shoots pistols in the air*
    T93uSC8.jpg

Well sheeeeit spank my TRIBBLE and call me Charlie!!!!! Whoohoo!!!!!! *shoots pistols in the air*

Roger that, Charlie. XD
    1xe027q.png