test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Audio VO, and Gameplay Bugs Tribble test server.

comradebliv#3047 comradebliv Member Posts: 72 Arc User
edited March 2016 in Tribble - Bug Reports
The list of bugs that occur in Tribble Test server:
1. Ships that warp out with green warp nacelle (Federation)
2. When using Tailor, you will first see you Fist officer (in which it is suppose to show your captain first).
3. Purple Atmosphere on Earth.
4. Missing audio for NPC's/Enemy/Bridge Officer Dialogs (The borg when you are playing the Tutorial, Nausicaan's in both Klingon and Romulan Campaign, Tal Shiar, and etc.) and this is also going to occur for the next Mirror invasion event. <--- I noticed a lot of Dialog that has been bugged.
5. Some Nausicaan and Tal Shiar ships don't attack you within the first couple of episodes of the Romulan Republic Chapter.
6. Klingon Fire post decorations are floating in mid air (First Chapter of Klingon Story).
7. Characters Abilities (Mental Discipline, Stubborn) tend to move around the ability tray even though you assigned them in those slots. <--- It changes during when you go from ground to space and going to different maps.

That's pretty much the bugs I have encountered when playing Tribble (and is still even occurring in live server).
Post edited by comradebliv#3047 on

Comments

• Options
    bejaymacbejaymac Member Posts: 448 Arc User
    All my KDF are missing the Qo'nos transwarp, KDF allied Rom's have it though.​​
  • Options
    dragonsbrethrendragonsbrethren Member Posts: 1,854 Arc User

4. Missing audio for NPC's/Enemy/Bridge Officer Dialogs (The borg when you are playing the Tutorial, Nausicaan's in both Klingon and Romulan Campaign, Tal Shiar, and etc.) and this is also going to occur for the next Mirror invasion event. <--- I noticed a lot of Dialog that has been bugged.

6. Klingon Fire post decorations are floating in mid air (First Chapter of Klingon Story).

These are issues on Holodeck as well, not just limited to Tribble. It'd be nice if they got some attention, particularly the audio, there's a lot of good VO that isn't playing right now.
  • Options
    tigrovaya13akulatigrovaya13akula Member Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    I thought that maybe 3 times would be the charm, as they say, but to no avail. After spec-ing & even several respect atempts (and 3 login attempts as well-- after completely exiting STO, not just loging off & re-loging in), both my starsip's and shuttle's Boff seatings are NON-existent; not just empty, as in unassigned with a Boff, but ENTIRELY nonexistent. so I cannot really do any real testing.

My character transfered over just fine, and all my Boffs have all of their abilities as well; but no matter what ship or shuttle I try to use, the Boff seating is entirely non existent. Only the away team selections can be assigned.
  • Options
    bejaymacbejaymac Member Posts: 448 Arc User
    I'll add another couple to the list

KDF get their second ground skill point at lvl 9 rather than the lvl 10 it's meant to be, toon got wiped before I could see if it got the next one at 14 or at 15.

Not sure if it works the same on holodeck, but skill respecs clear out your traits as well as the skills.​​
  • Options
    shotnboomshotnboom Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    5. Some Nausicaan and Tal Shiar ships don't attack you within the first couple of episodes of the Romulan Republic Chapter.

I have noticed it also on Holodeck.

• Options
    mustrumridcully0mustrumridcully0 Member Posts: 12,963 Arc User
    There are definitely some problems again with the ability tray.

I am not sure if the Loadouts from Holodeck should have been succesfully copied with the character, but I know the ones I had have the same names as on Holodeck, but the ability tray is mess, and sometimes the bridge officer assigments seem not to be restored, either.

On map transitions ,it seems the ability tray can go jumbled up again, too. Not sure if it's only specific powers, but I noticed for example the Battery Capacitor power from the Solanae Warp Core. I organized in orbit of Earth, switched to sector space, and then got into Japori (so Space/Sector Space/Space transition) and at the end of the process, the power was in a different position.
    Star Trek Online Advancement: You start with lowbie gear, you end with Lobi gear.
  • Options
    mike03ucmike03uc Member Posts: 227 Arc User
    The list of bugs that occur in Tribble Test server:
    2. When using Tailor, you will first see you Fist officer (in which it is suppose to show your captain first).
    3. Purple Atmosphere on Earth.
    7. Characters Abilities (Mental Discipline, Stubborn) tend to move around the ability tray even though you assigned them in those slots. <--- It changes during when you go from ground to space and going to different maps.

That's pretty much the bugs I have encountered when playing Tribble (and is still even occurring in live server).

But I will continue to add more issues when I get further into the story. Plus there are more issues at hand with the ones other people are stating.

I've noticed many of these as well. Number 3 appears to be intermittent. I've seen someone else report this, but I haven't experienced it myself. Earth is as blue and beautiful as always.

Number 4 is something I've been meaning to report for a while (I try to report only one issue at a time, and make the most serious issues a priority). Most notable from my perspective is the missing VO for Worf and Tuvok in "Sphere of Influence" and "A Step Between Stars" respectively. Started noticing the issue about four months ago.

Number 1 is intermittent. My fed ships periodically display a green warm animation. I'd imagine, as the problem is purely cosmetic, it's probably not a priority fix.

e0M7OhA.png