test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Is it me? Or am I seeing more bugs ingame versus the amount of bugs being fixed?

Like what the title has mentioned.

The bug amount of bugs being fixed is 1/3. Issues are being fixed ingame but very slow. Like for example, each and every single update that gets released there will be like 10+ plus bugs... but Cryptic ends up fixing 3 to 4 of them. The community report these bugs that they have sent them to the team and Cryptic has so much time fixing and suppose to look over these issues twice. It should be obvious for the game developers or Tech team to notice these bugs in the game (because they play it).

Other than that, the new skill revamp is sweet.

Comments

• Options
    questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,381 Arc User
    I think someone switched the decaf with regular coffee at the PWE office.
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • Options
    cidjackcidjack Member Posts: 2,017 Arc User
    A topic on in game bugs??? Say it isn't so!
    Armada: Multiplying fleet projects in need of dilithium by 13."
    95bced8038c91ec6f880d510e6fd302f366a776c4c5761e5f7931d491667a45e.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Generator
  • Options
    askrayaskray Member Posts: 3,329 Arc User
    We don't need another thread about bugs, which this topic will probably wind up in the fct soon enough.

Anywho welcome to the world of online gaming. Where bugs happen and if a game doesn't have any bugs that means it's shut down.

They don't like bugs anymore than you and try to release content without major ones as they are on a schedule.
    Yes, I'm that Askray@Batbayer in game. Yes, I still play. No, I don't care.
    Former Community Moderator, Former SSR DJ, Now Full time father to two kids, Husband, Retail Worker.
    Tiktok: @Askray Facebook: Askray113

• Options
    davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,538 Arc User
    It's you. I've been playing for 4? years (pre-Klingon revamp) and have not noticed a sudden increase in bugginess.

You probably just won the bug lottery and have bugs affecting you right now when before they affected other people instead. "Your" bugs are always more important :)