test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

foundry map "Starbase 24 Interior" results a game crash

singuanaquasinguanaqua Member Posts: 2 Arc User
Since december 17th 2015 I've tested this map (bare, with only one single goal) inside the foundry editor and it always resulted to a game crash.

I'm disappointed, because I wanted to use this map for a EVA inside my first mission "Start der Wolfhagen" and this failure occured short before I could finish my work.

Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    djxprimedjxprime Member Posts: 522 Arc User
    Yeah, this has been a problem for a while, more specifically since Season 11 came out. I had to completely remake a couple maps for some missions I've already published beforehand because of it.

Unfortunately, you may have to use another map. The devs have known about this for a while, but haven't said anything about a fix for it. You may want to take a look at the map for the Saratoga's interior (I can't remember the exact name of it, atm) or something similar if your trying to make it look like space.
    Kkerp5u.jpg?1

"No matter where you go...there you are."
  • Options
    primar13primar13 Member Posts: 1,896 Bug Hunter
    Yup. This is a known issue that came about with Season 11.

I don't know much about the status of it, but at one point they had an idea on what the cause might be, but I havn't checked in on it in a while. I've had other higher priority issues.

The Season 11 Bug Thread, which is where any response will be posted is located here: http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline#/discussion/1206048/unofficial-official-bug-thread-for-season-11-foundry-downtime
  • Options
    singuanaquasinguanaqua Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I thank both of you.

Unfortunately, neither Alini Saratoga Interior yet another map is useful because they are scaled too small.
    Also War Games Interior is useless because there its raining fire.

The information that there is a known bug has already helped me.
    I simply wait until it will be fixed.

This discussion has been closed.