test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Can't secondary fire, what am i doing wrong?

can't secondary fire... EXCEPT if i'm in FPS mode, which I don't normally do. But in regular RPG mode, if I press 2 to secondary fire, nothing happens, if I actually click the skill, nothing happens, yet it works in FPS mode. Not sure where I screwed up or if it's a bug. anyone able to help me out?

Comments

• Options
    davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,524 Arc User
    What happens if you press the 2 key?

Also, secondary fire has a cooldown. Are you sure the icon for the secondary fire is showing available?
  • Options
    miirikmiirik Member Posts: 483 Arc User

Also, secondary fire has a cooldown. Are you sure the icon for the secondary fire is showing available?

read, i said if I press 2 (both normal 2 and number pad 2 key) nothing happens. and the cooldown is normal as it always is.
  • Options
    sirgod1970sirgod1970 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Off chance the keybinds changed on ya?
  • Options
    delaromadelaroma Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    Hi,
    This also happened to me a while back. I submitted a ticket but never got a reply. In the end I removed the Icon thing from the hot bar, I slotted something else there, I think it was a battery or other device. I then logged out, then logged back in then re-slotted the secondary attack icon thing. this worked for me, I'm guessing it was like a reset thing or something - anyways, try it - hope it works for you
  • Options
    davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,524 Arc User
    miirik wrote: »

read, i said if I press 2 (both normal 2 and number pad 2 key) nothing happens. and the cooldown is normal as it always is.

Ah, I thought you meant mouse 2 (right-click). So never mind :)

• Options
    trejgontrejgon Member Posts: 323 Arc User
    I've found that any energy weapon attacks in rpg-mode requires target to be launched (while in FPS mode they usually don't) maybe thats the case

[also the other thing is if the target is in range of attack - FPS mode - as i does not have target check will attempt to fire in direction you are pointing at but RPG mode will require you to not only have target selected but in range.

May I ask you which weapon isissuable for you?

The_Science_Channel_Signature_Gen_2_-_Elenortirie_xSmall.png