13»

Comments

• suzy32suzy32 Member Posts: 383 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    edited February 2015
  • hydrodurahydrodura Member Posts: 444 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    Is your fleet is dead or Starbase progression slow going? Lacking players online? If yes come check us out.

Choosing the right fleet is not easy, you need to find one that matches your personality and shares your interests. Our fleet has a great wealth of knowledge and experience, and great team players. Mix that with just as much joking, pranking, occasionally questionable fleet chat, sarcasm and general messing about, that is Spectre Fleets. So if you're not easily offended and you are looking for any of the above, come and join us.

We are and have been, a fully complete fleet for many years and part of our own armada currently at lvl 606.
    We have a KDF fleet which is also its own armada alpha fleet, a Fed Rom fleet and a fed academy fleet. All these fleets share our chat channel so we can communicate easily between fleets which also makes for a larger chat community.

We do not do charge you energy credits to fill out application or charge you energy credits to join the fleet in so called good faith, Nor do we have a lengthily application process online wanting to know your whole life story. We don't fine you for not wearing a fleet uniform and we don't fine you for cursing (hope you see the pattern) All we ask is bring the fun, we only have 1 rule, get 100k on fleet holding leader board to gain access to fleet store. We believe in achievements not entitlements.

contact me in game. @duramaster. @suzy33 @avaeris @cronos722
    Post edited by hydrodura on
    Still the best fleet ive ever been in, been here since 2012 and have loved every minute. Ive met some of the best dpsers and some of the most fun people ever in this fleet. I love to be able to banter in the chat as well as learn new things about the game and here thats exactly what u get. The admiral is awesome and so are all the fleet members, spectre fleets you are stuck with me forever :p
    Oh and i love the events
    https://facebook.com/1384561691779430/photos/a.1406508862918046.1073741828.1384561691779430/1733548423547420/?type=3&theater
    <3