test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Ship enemy strength

kstuartwilsonkstuartwilson Member Posts: 26 Arc User
Anyone else notice that the adversary ships all have a hull strength of around 1,000,000? I've now dropped three of the new missions due to the fact that my little Nihedron Destroyer, which is usually powerful, can't take out anything. All enemy ships have massive hull strength that is virtually impossible to destroy. I don't know if this is just a memory leak, but my other characters didn't have this problem with an old Sovereign, or a Klingon ship (don't remember the class). Just the T5 Destroyer. Bloody annoying.

Comments

• Options
    adamkafeiadamkafei Member Posts: 6,539 Arc User
    Everything battleship level or higher at lvl 50+ has had at least six digit HP values for years now. The only issue I can think of is something to do with your character and/or build, you might want to look at the difficulty setting though.
    ZiOfChe.png?1
  • Options
    kstuartwilsonkstuartwilson Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    Nevermind. I'm a dope. My toon was set to elite.
  • Options
    grtiggygrtiggy Member Posts: 444 Arc User
  • Options
    theraven2378theraven2378 Member Posts: 5,986 Arc User
    The Heralds were a step in the right direction and the revamped terrans require creative thinking at times
    NMXb2ph.png
      "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
      -Lord Commander Solar Macharius
    • Options
      rarebear1rarebear1 Member Posts: 118 Arc User
      The Heralds were a step in the right direction and the revamped terrans require creative thinking at times

The Heralds sometimes make me want to turn into a giant green rage monster. Considering that a Herald Cruiser could fight my Ops Oddy to a Standstill.

However the revamped Terran Empire do need creative thinking at times.
      Proud Trekkie Favorite episode from TOS is The Doomsday Machine TNG: Yesterday's Enterprise VOY: Endgame part 1 and 2 DS9: Emissary ENT: Assmilation