test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Login2_Timeout Immediately after buying Zen

Havent spent a dime on this game in years and it worked fine, immediately after i buy zen i can no longer get on for some reason.... not saying the two are connected but its one hell of a coincidence, and yeah im pissed but you would be too if something you spent money on to buy the same ship for the 3rd time around immediately stopped working right after you bought the amount to get it which is already entirely too much....
Usually dont complain in these bug reports but i was already annoyed at having to buy a 30 dollar ship just to be able to do space pve without getting laughed at because its not like we have too much of a choice now except spend money or grind..
in 6 years i have never complained in one of these but if it cant be easily fixed i will be asking for a refund.
Section 31Lane/Jeffjr/Varek @jeffjr USS Stadi/USS Grendel/USS AshigaruDreadnought Class Refit / Avenger Class Refit/Rhode Island Class Refit"With your shield or on it"/"Mors venit ad omnes."/"One with courage is a majority"https://www.youtube.com/@jeffjr84

Comments

• therealgurutherealguru Member Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    I don't think the issue is with buying zen.
    I have login2_timeout also and I'm not buying.

Was playing other mmo's and online games last night without any problem.
    The network / servers have again problem and it's so boring. It's always a connection issue with sto and cryptic.

I'll go do something else and let star trek to others
    My Dm videos - My Yt channel

My Wordpress Blog - Blogger

In Space, drinking or piloting, you must choose ! If you drink, put on the autopilot ;)
  • goldenavarielgoldenavariel Member Posts: 110 Arc User
    Happened to me too and I was just trying to do a mission... which I'll have to start over now.

I think it is yet another ddos attack. It seems like every time I get a few minutes to sit and enjoy the game this happens. Very annoying.