test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

NASA TRIBBLE: leaked documents expose chemtrailing operation

13»

Comments

• markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    angrytarg wrote: »
    Is he a US citizen? yes. was he born on US soil? not sure. Does he have SOLE citizenship in the US? probably not.
    The answer to all your questions is yes. And I'm not even American.

EDIT: This is actually a good example what's wrong with argumenting like the OP did. To answer the question wether or not Obama is a US citizen you don't require magic. All the info you need is there, albeit this time it's easier to find than to find primary sources on climate research. But instead of using these means to get a picture we just start to wildly assume something which is not based on facts but at best on some gut feeling and at worst on ignorance and maybe prejudice.​​
    It's dangerous to assume the other guy is making an unfounded assumption. What do you know about what I know about the topic? :p Oh I'm guessing your first thought is "I know you're wrong." and then you extrapolate from that conclusion that it means you know more.... yeah, good luck with that.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,001 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    It's dangerous to assume the other guy is making an unfounded assumption. What do you know about what I know about the topic? :p Oh I'm guessing your first thought is "I know you're wrong." and then you extrapolate from that conclusion that it means you know more.... yeah, good luck with that.

I'm not assuming anything. I see a question, look up what data is available to make a reasonable statement and do so. Be it Obama or climate research whereas, as I said, I admit that access to primary literature on the topic is limited for people without access to scientific libraries or having a related profession. In Obama's case I'm just a layman but used the sources available to me to make my statement. On the climate thing, the OP did not do that but showed willing ignorance and unwillingness to educate themselves on the matter which instantly kills any debate one could possibly have.​​
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou
  • jonsillsjonsills Member Posts: 10,360 Arc User
    Mark, Barack Obama was born in the United States, in the state of Hawaii, in 1962. His mother was an American citizen. His father was a citizen of Kenya - which does not have birthright citizenship. The only nation in which Barack Hussein Obama II holds citizenship is the United States of America. All of this is publicly-available information. (The birth announcement was published in the Honolulu newspaper, so you don't even need to rely on Evil Corrupt Government Archives for this datum.)

Honestly, this is the Internet age. Every archive ever collected by humanity and not yet destroyed, with the exception of the Vatican Museum, is available to everyone. There's no excuse for ignorance, not if you've got the moxie to work a browser.
    Lorna-Wing-sig.png
  • evilmark444evilmark444 Member Posts: 6,950 Arc User
    I apologize for derailing this topic, I was only trying to comment on how preposterous this and several other conspiracy theories are, was not trying to start a birther argument
    Lifetime Subscriber since Beta
    eaY7Xxu.png
  • twg042370twg042370 Member Posts: 2,312 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    Me thinking what sort of geniuses I share my Trek fandom with...

tumblr_lecqfsWB701qe7bbr.gif
    <3
  • artan42artan42 Member Posts: 10,450 Bug Hunter
    wombat140 wrote: »
    In 2012 the town of Hebden Bridge near where I live, and most of the surrounding area, was flooded out, something I'd never heard of happening before in my lifetime.

Woo. Yorkshire.

I've lost interest in the rest of the thread except this minor post.​​
    22762792376_ac7c992b7c_o.png
    Norway and Yeager dammit... I still want my Typhoon and Jupiter though.
    JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
    'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
    'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
    '...The Federation. Starfleet. We're not a military agency.' Scotty: Beyond
    'I'm not a soldier anymore. I'm an engineer.' Miles O'Brien: Empok Nor
    '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • spiritwalker1969spiritwalker1969 Member Posts: 406 Arc User
    Honestly, for almost every substance that can be found in the vapor trails there is an equally rational explaination. Traces of engine synthetic lubricants, fuel additives, traces of cleaning substances, pollution ingested by the engine, naturally occuring substances are present as contaminants in fuels/lubricants/structural coatings/materials used in construction of parts etc. etc,

Lets take lubricants as an example .... given the extremes of temperature these need to be capable of being stored in a tank which will probably be unheated at sub-zero temperatures and then lubricating an engine where the fuel combusts at temperatures around 2000 degrees higher. Somehow I doubt the multigrade oil you top your average family car up with is going to cope.

The point is, that every single substance used in aviation has to be engineered to survive in extreme conditions and at the same time to perform at the highest possible level, which means changing the chemical composition of them by adding other substances which enhance performance.
  • goodscotchgoodscotch Member Posts: 1,680 Arc User
    I broke my arm putting on my t-shirt this morning...hmmmmm...it was the chemtrails!
    klingon-bridge.jpg

• doubleohninedoubleohnine Member Posts: 818 Arc User
    I apologize for derailing this topic, I was only trying to comment on how preposterous this and several other conspiracy theories are, was not trying to start a birther argument
    Thats funny, because Im STILL waiting for the VIDEO of THE MOST SECURE building on the planet, the Pentagon, to release the MULTIPLE videos they SHOULD have of an airliner flying into it. Still wondering how an airliner can VAPORIZE into a farm field, when ALL previous airline crashes have ALWAYS left recognizable plane parts scattered around. Still wondering how two giant buildings BOTH PERFECTLY FREE FALL into their own footprint. Still wondering why those two black boxes from the planes flying into the towers TOTALLY VAPORIZED as well, when thats never happened before either. Still trying to figure out that famous detail of the Sandy Hook shootings, where it was said a teacher put ALL her kids into a closet, and when the gunman came by she said they were in the gym, and he killed her. Um, who witnesses that? The teacher died, the shooter died, and since when can you get a bunch of scared kids to remain PERFECTLY SILENT when they were scared and apparently just heard their teacher get gunned down? Because Sandy Hook WAS a government op to continue to scare the people into gun control. Like all the other mass shootings we keep getting on cue every year. Im also still wondering how the American people still blindly believe the Bush family are saints, and would consider electing a 3rd Bush so he can bring us 9/11 2.0.
    STO: @AGNT009 Since Dec 2010
    Capt. Will Conquest of the U.S.S. Crusader
  • lazarus51166lazarus51166 Member Posts: 646 Arc User
    Thats funny, because Im STILL waiting for the VIDEO of THE MOST SECURE building on the planet, the Pentagon, to release the MULTIPLE videos they SHOULD have of an airliner flying into it

First you are assuming they would have cameras set up in such a position to catch something like that, and that even if such a thing existed, that they would ever release footage of any kind that might reveal information regarding the nerve center of the US military. Nobody in their right mind would do that
    Still wondering how an airliner can VAPORIZE into a farm field, when ALL previous airline crashes have ALWAYS left recognizable plane parts scattered around.

Plenty of parts were scattered around
    Still wondering how two giant buildings BOTH PERFECTLY FREE FALL into their own footprint.

Neither one of those statements is true. They did not free fall and they were nowhere near falling into their own footprints. But you would know this already if you bothered to listen to any actual competent demolitions expert, or actually watched a video of the collapse
    Still wondering why those two black boxes from the planes flying into the towers TOTALLY VAPORIZED as well, when thats never happened before either.

That is not true at all. Contrary to popular belief the black box isn't indestructable and they frequently have been destroyed in crashes

That sandy hook nonsense isn't even worth dignifying with an answer. Frankly its offensive that anyone would use a tragedy like that to push some government conspiracy nonsense

and on that note, this thread should be closed before it gets any stupider than it already has
  • angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,001 Arc User
    and on that note, this thread should be closed before it gets any stupider than it already has

Good idea.

@jodarkrider @pwlaughingtrendy - it's your turn pig-3.gif​​
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou
  • khan5000khan5000 Member Posts: 3,007 Arc User
    jonsills wrote: »
    Mark, Barack Obama was born in the United States, in the state of Hawaii, in 1962. His mother was an American citizen. His father was a citizen of Kenya - which does not have birthright citizenship. The only nation in which Barack Hussein Obama II holds citizenship is the United States of America. All of this is publicly-available information. (The birth announcement was published in the Honolulu newspaper, so you don't even need to rely on Evil Corrupt Government Archives for this datum.)

Honestly, this is the Internet age. Every archive ever collected by humanity and not yet destroyed, with the exception of the Vatican Museum, is available to everyone. There's no excuse for ignorance, not if you've got the moxie to work a browser.

Isn't it amazing that the wealth of human knowledge is in everyone's hands...easily accessible and still people seem to get more ignorant every year.....
    Your pain runs deep.
    Let us explore it... together. Each man hides a secret pain. It must be exposed and reckoned with. It must be dragged from the darkness and forced into the light. Share your pain. Share your pain with me... and gain strength from the sharing.
    Your pain runs deep.
    Let us explore it... together. Each man hides a secret pain. It must be exposed and reckoned with. It must be dragged from the darkness and forced into the light. Share your pain. Share your pain with me... and gain strength from the sharing.
    Thats funny, because Im STILL waiting for the VIDEO of THE MOST SECURE building on the planet, the Pentagon, to release the MULTIPLE videos they SHOULD have of an airliner flying into it. Still wondering how an airliner can VAPORIZE into a farm field, when ALL previous airline crashes have ALWAYS left recognizable plane parts scattered around. Still wondering how two giant buildings BOTH PERFECTLY FREE FALL into their own footprint. Still wondering why those two black boxes from the planes flying into the towers TOTALLY VAPORIZED as well, when thats never happened before either. Still trying to figure out that famous detail of the Sandy Hook shootings, where it was said a teacher put ALL her kids into a closet, and when the gunman came by she said they were in the gym, and he killed her. Um, who witnesses that? The teacher died, the shooter died, and since when can you get a bunch of scared kids to remain PERFECTLY SILENT when they were scared and apparently just heard their teacher get gunned down? Because Sandy Hook WAS a government op to continue to scare the people into gun control. Like all the other mass shootings we keep getting on cue every year. Im also still wondering how the American people still blindly believe the Bush family are saints, and would consider electing a 3rd Bush so he can bring us 9/11 2.0.

Let me guess, you also think vaccines cause Autism? And believe every other crackpot theory that hits the web? ALL the 9/11 "inconsistencies" have been thoroughly explained by leading experts in the various fields, yet people make the conscious decision to ignore the evidence because it doesn't support their own narrative of what happened.

Mass shootings occur because mental illness is far more prevalent than people realize, and gun control activists are more concerned with getting rid of guns than putting forth legislation to simply have gun owners undergo periodic psycho analysis to ensure they do not become mentally unstable and endanger the public.

And finally, while I personally do NOT want a Republican president, I would GLADLY take Jeb Bush over Trump.
    eaY7Xxu.png
  • spiritwalker1969spiritwalker1969 Member Posts: 406 Arc User

Let me guess, you also think vaccines cause Autism? And believe every other crackpot theory that hits the web? ALL the 9/11 "inconsistencies" have been thoroughly explained by leading experts in the various fields, yet people make the conscious decision to ignore the evidence because it doesn't support their own narrative of what happened.

Mass shootings occur because mental illness is far more prevalent than people realize, and gun control activists are more concerned with getting rid of guns than putting forth legislation to simply have gun owners undergo periodic psycho analysis to ensure they do not become mentally unstable and endanger the public.

And finally, while I personally do NOT want a Republican president, I would GLADLY take Jeb Bush over Trump.

Just to add, mass shootings have also occured in countries other than the United States.

Also, with regard to aircraft "black boxes" - exactly what information do you expect the flight recorders from 9/11 to actually show? Given that the aircraft were deliberately flown into their targets under control, they wouldn't provide any further explaination as to why etc.

With regard to building design, I do believe that they are designed to collapse in this manner rather than in a similar fashion to a tree being felled - this is to prevent collateral damage to surrounding buildings.
    Your pain runs deep.
  • thegrandnagus1thegrandnagus1 Member Posts: 5,165 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    khan5000 wrote: »

Yeah, there are a lot of crazy ideas out there which have been disproven. That said, there is really only *1* singular 9/11 conspiracy theory that can neither be proven *or* disproven, which is that the government(key people, that is) simply "allowed" it to happen, but did not actually stage it themselves.

Note, I am *NOT* saying that is the case. Again, I am *NOT* saying that is the case. However, if that were *hypothetically* true, then *everything else* would have simply proceeded "naturally". There would be no "pod" under the plane, there would be no "stand down order" for the reasons mentioned in that article, etc, etc. All the evidence in that article would remain 100% true, if the government(key people) *hypothetically* "allowed" it to happen "naturally". And the reason it is impossible to prove that theory is the same reason it is impossible to disprove it: if it were true, then the people involved would never admit it.

So, IMO, the key question behind the whole 9/11 conspiracy is, do you believe certain people would let that happen? I definitely think there are people in government who would "sacrifice" innocent lives to serve some kind of "greater good". I also know that they have actually considered staging terrorist attacks, as the Operation Northwoods plans describe. But none of that means this *specific* event was allowed to happen. Just because false flags *ARE* real does not mean every event is a false flag.

The-Grand-Nagus

og9Zoh0.jpg
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    jonsills wrote: »

Isn't it amazing that the wealth of human knowledge is in everyone's hands...easily accessible and still people seem to get more ignorant every year.....
    Actually it's buried in a sea of misinformation and garbage. A web search does not give you a definitive answer to most questions, and might leave you with more questions than you started with.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • gulberatgulberat Member Posts: 5,505 Arc User
    Knock knock knock TRENDY!
    Knock knock knock TRENDY!
    Knock knock knock @pwlaughingtrendy!

Christian Gaming Community Fleets--Faith, Fun, and Fellowship! See the website and PM for more. :-)
    Proudly F2P.  Signature image by gulberat. Avatar image by balsavor.deviantart.com.
    Yes, Trendy please finish this thread, it's gone off the deep end ... if it didn't start there to begin with.

BTW, how do you tag people like that?
    eaY7Xxu.png
  • gulberatgulberat Member Posts: 5,505 Arc User
    It happens automatically when you type @ followed by a name without a space.

Christian Gaming Community Fleets--Faith, Fun, and Fellowship! See the website and PM for more. :-)
    Proudly F2P.  Signature image by gulberat. Avatar image by balsavor.deviantart.com.

Yeah, there are a lot of crazy ideas out there which have been disproven. That said, there is really only *1* singular 9/11 conspiracy theory that can neither be proven *or* disproven, which is that the government(key people, that is) simply "allowed" it to happen, but did not actually stage it themselves.

Note, I am *NOT* saying that is the case. Again, I am *NOT* saying that is the case. However, if that were *hypothetically* true, then *everything else* would have simply proceeded "naturally". There would be no "pod" under the plane, there would be no "stand down order" for the reasons mentioned in that article, etc, etc. All the evidence in that article would remain 100% true, if the government(key people) *hypothetically* "allowed" it to happen "naturally". And the reason it is impossible to prove that theory is the same reason it is impossible to disprove it: if it were true, then the people involved would never admit it.

So, IMO, the key question behind the whole 9/11 conspiracy is, do you believe certain people would let that happen? I definitely think there are people in government who would "sacrifice" innocent lives to serve some kind of "greater good". I also know that they have actually considered staging terrorist attacks, as the Operation Northwoods plans describe. But none of that means this *specific* event was allowed to happen. Just because false flags *ARE* real does not mean every event is a false flag.

If this was the case then how many people were involved? Someone would have to gather the information....give it to the feds...the feds would analyze it...send it up the chain (involving a lot of people) to the President...the President and staff would then decide to not do anything...and pass that info down to everyone that would have acted not to do anything. The more people involved in a conspiracy...the more flimsy it gets. You are almost talking hundreds of people.
    Your pain runs deep.
  • pwlaughingtrendypwlaughingtrendy Member Posts: 2,966 Arc User
    What the sweet hell is this?
This discussion has been closed.