test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Missing ship

rokkanorokkano Member Posts: 1 Arc User
edited October 2014 in Romulan Discussion
Alright, I sent a ticket to support, but I figured I would ask here as well, just to make sure I didnt miss something.

I hit level 20 and went to select a new ship (And for some reason the starfleet ships werent open to me, only a single romulan ship, which im assuming is normal) and when I used the token to get it, the little notification on the bottom left hand part of the screen popped up, but when I went to the ship selection guy, the ship wasnt there.

Anyone know what happened?

This happened last night before I logged off.

Comments

• Options
    kc5sdykc5sdy Member Posts: 1 New User
    That happened to me too. I started a new character since I have not been on in over a year. When I got my first promotion, I went to get my new ship and it never showed up. I ignored it, got to level 20, went to get my new ship again and the same thing happened, it shows I bought it but it never shows up when I go to select my ship.
  • Options
    skylarcometskylarcomet Member Posts: 182 Arc User
    Did it give it to you as a box in your inventory? I know some of the ships do that.
    >:)ruff, meow, moo, whatever.... *shrug*
    [ Still Waiting for a Shiny New T6 Romulan Science Ship to Command ]
  • Options
    kodachikunokodachikuno Member Posts: 6,020 Arc User1
    Remember, for Romulans, free ships are tied to missions not just levels.. a lot of the low level content is episode locked -.-'
  • Options
    strapony#5877 strapony Member Posts: 1 New User
    Got the same problem with federation ship. got level 10 promotion, chosen Science vessel and now it is gone.

My ticket number is 3911724. Is ticket system working or not? It shows me nothing but i wrote about 5 tickets.