test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Ships again,dear devs where is real content???

I dont care about new ships i have too much ships.I need content,dont tell me play foundrie mission etc,make another character.etc all that bull.
i like too see new planets,like romulus,defera,etc.
Game needs content .whats the hype again doo same thing what you done TRIBBLE times before in another ship?

Second thing price for 1 zen will be what 400 or more after this stunt.

Somebody wrote in this forum people are becoming sheeps,maybe they are.

Yesterday i watched valikin stream dps legue representatives come too idea that game needs content and pvp.same people that fueled powercreep in this game,posted tru the whole last year posts like how too build dps eng. or tac character.

They say game is borring now,good morning and hello,dps is bad for game,it promotes one game style nothing else,game looks now more like single player then mmo.

And now we dont have content in this game ,foundries aside we just have new ships,new lock boxes,that is all fine and good but this is not game content.

I dont say valikin is bad guy hes just young and naive,and dude if you gona work for cryptic,you gona work for them not sto community,paycheck will come from them.

You need too talk more about bad stuff,not just posting copy/paste builds for people who dont have imagination or are just lazy.

You need to have every 3 or 2 months stream state of the game.You finally did that and maybe you will continue this practice,i hope you will.

You made all some really good ideas,but core of Star Trek is exploaration,when people,new people come into sto they expect to have this experience.

How many times you hear from new player ,yeah i like this game but this is not what i expect from star trek game.game is loosing player at that front too ,i can shoot ships in any other game but star trek represent exploaration,so maybe add in next stream something how to implement exploaration in the game.

Sorry for mi writing this is not mi native language and i apologize for any mistake.

Comments

• Options
    adorkabledoriadorkabledori Member Posts: 234 Arc User
    reyan01 wrote: »
    Fact is, ships sell - in fact they are probably Cryptic/PWE's second largest source of income from STO (assume lock box keys to be their first). And like any company, they want/need to make money.

Its as simple as that.

True, ships sells, but if there is no content, the game will become so boring that people will leave, which will result in no sales of ships. TBH, do you really need all Pokemons to do the same over and over again.