test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

new ship

read the news on new ship ,as it states you collect the vouchers and get the ship on an account ,other characters on account can also claim same ship , have 14 characters on one account won on one but others cant claim it as promised , any one else having this problem ?

Comments

• Options
    evilmark444evilmark444 Member Posts: 6,950 Arc User
    If you go to the event reputation and click the store button, it should be in there for zero dilithium
    Lifetime Subscriber since Beta
    eaY7Xxu.png
  • Options
    proximo#1613 proximo Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    i have a question, since i am pretty new to this gaming community idk if this is the right place to post this but, Is there a way to quire a Cardassian Galor class Cruiser?
  • Options
    samt1996samt1996 Member Posts: 2,856 Arc User
    Yes they should be on the exchange but they are from a very old lockbox (mild form of gambling) so the supply is low and they are therefore quite expensive and somewhat outdated Statwise. You can also open cardassion lockboxes with keys but the drop rate is approximately .5% for most boxes (except the new mirror box which is far lower for some odd reason) so you could open 200 boxes and not get one. And at $1 a pop it gets pricey real fast.

So if you want one try the exchange but keep in mind lockbox and Lobi ships only work for ONE character period. But they usually make up for it by being especially awesome and the Galor does come with unique Spiral wave Disruptor weapons that are quite nice.
  • Options
    I always liked that ship design. They were under powered from the get go i think as i remember a certain Nebula class ship in TNG eating their lunch lol. but i do want one. darn it looks like im going to have a tough time finding one. im only level 18 right now in my two campaigns. my Romulan Ch. is my primary.
    Perhaps if you come upon one by chance you'll look me up and i'll buy her from you if i can afford her. I'll also check the exchange and maybe run around looking for Cardassians to woop up on hahah im a Romulan bully.
  • Options
    samt1996samt1996 Member Posts: 2,856 Arc User
    Well IF we get a new faction it will almost certainly be Cardassion so be patient and your dreams may come true!
  • Options
    YAY!!!