test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Solanae Dyson Science Destroyer no acount wide unlock

steiner1980steiner1980 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
after the patch i was able to finish my Solanae Dyson Science Destroyer from 2014 event but no acount wide unluck

Comments

• neomodiousneomodious Member Posts: 428 Arc User
    try waiting a day and checking again.​​
  • jamesbrycejamesbryce Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    glad i'm not the only one having that problem. i thought all rep ships were account wide unlocks
  • thaarynthaaryn Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Same problem here, too
  • rangerryurangerryu Member Posts: 284 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    unless it got changed the Dyson ship came from a time where they didn't do account wide unlocks since each faction had their own design.So required slotting for each faction.
  • dougglendowerdougglendower Member Posts: 84 Arc User
    Didn't even unlock on the faction.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • beermasterdraftbeermasterdraft Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    rangerryu wrote: »
    unless it got changed the Dyson ship came from a time where they didn't do account wide unlocks since each faction had their own design.So required slotting for each faction.

Nothing says it needs an unlock for each faction, an unlock was needed per character before the account wide so it would seem irrelevant to faction regardless of different models.

Anyway, I have the same problem as above and not unlocked for the faction I unlocked it on.
  • lianthelialianthelia Member Posts: 7,823 Arc User
    Same problem here...unlocked it pretty much as soon as I could when I got onto STO today...not working for anyone else on my account...
  • dvirbldvirbl Member Posts: 71 Arc User
    same problem here, i finished the dyson ship rep event on my fed today but when i switched to my rom klingon it wo'nt let me reclaim it from the event store, even waited a couple of hours but no change
  • turbomagnusturbomagnus Member Posts: 3,479 Arc User
    Has it been considered that the problem might be related to the fact that the (basic) Dyson Science Destroyer was added to the Lobi Store over the last two years - unlike last year's Samsar Cruiser and this year's Krenim Science Vessel, or the arious Summer and Winter Event ships, all of which are still Rep-only - and the fact that Lobi Store ships are character only while Event Reputation ships are now Account-Wide might be causing the game to have a proverbial purple cow with a crocheted tail and yellow polka-dots if it's trying to read the Dyson Science Destroyers as both at once?
    "If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross; but it's not for the timid." -- Q, TNG: "Q-Who?"
    ^Words that every player should keep in mind, especially whenever there's a problem with the game...
  • jamboxdotcomjamboxdotcom Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    Has it been considered that the problem might be related to the fact that the (basic) Dyson Science Destroyer was added to the Lobi Store over the last two years - unlike last year's Samsar Cruiser and this year's Krenim Science Vessel, or the arious Summer and Winter Event ships, all of which are still Rep-only - and the fact that Lobi Store ships are character only while Event Reputation ships are now Account-Wide might be causing the game to have a proverbial purple cow with a crocheted tail and yellow polka-dots if it's trying to read the Dyson Science Destroyers as both at once?

It's possible, but it became a Lobi store item long before it became available as an account-wide reclaim. So if that is the problem, it somehow just became a problem after not being one for several months.

• neomodiousneomodious Member Posts: 428 Arc User
    I'd only done it on one character when it was an option before, and when the unlock went through, it unlocked for the other factions too.​​
  • turbionturbion Member Posts: 85 Arc User
    I've just unlocked it on a character but it doesn't go into account-wide reclaim store. On a side note, I thought you couldn't upgrade it to T5-U so I was pleasantly surprised by that at least.
  • alexvio1alexvio1 Member Posts: 389 Arc User
    rangerryu wrote: »

I have an account where all my toons were romulans during 4th year event. During DR event I've created FED and KDF toons on that account and they both had/have access to their faction dyson ships in the rep store.
  • lianthelialianthelia Member Posts: 7,823 Arc User
    They fixed a lot of stuff quickly but it seems like this was low priority...they fixed the Cobali ship unlock really quick and all but the Dyson ship had to wait till patch day...and now on the next patch day they still haven't fixed or acknowledged it's broke.