Anniversary Giveaway!

14567810»

Comments

• mitendrius#2417 mitendrius Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    No gift today?
  • questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,301 Arc User
    No gift today?

..till Monday 2/1 at 10am PST
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • mitendrius#2417 mitendrius Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    questerius wrote: »
    No gift today?

..till Monday 2/1 at 10am PST

??? isn't 12 PST already?

• echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,913 Arc User
    The giveaways always began at noon, my time, which is Central. There is no giveaway today.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • ristiristi Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I think my ONLY regrets about the anniversary giveaway were: 1> I wasn't a member of a fleet, so the fleet credits voucher was mostly useless. Though I guess when I get into one it will help, and 2> I could not claim any of the T4 ships with any of my toons at all. Mostly because, despite being a lifetime member, I don't have ANY toon with enough rank or that has progressed far enough to claim any of the three that were offered. Oh, well. (I also missed the spec points, but that's my fault.) Happy 6th!
  • predconpredcon Member Posts: 478 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    Announcement says "New items every 24 hours", but the ships have been up for 48. =D
  • duncanidaho11duncanidaho11 Member Posts: 7,867 Arc User
    predcon wrote: »
    Announcement says "New items every 24 hours", but the ships have been up for 48. =D

The ship blurb also said that they'd be available from Saturday to Monday (48 hours). There's factual contradiction there but it seems the plan was for the last giveaway (the three T4 ships) to extend through the weekend.
    Bipedal mammal and senior Foundry author.
    Notable missions: Apex [AEI], Gemini [SSF], Trident [AEI], Evolution's Smile [SSF], Transcendence
    Looking for something new to play? I've started building Foundry missions again in visual novel form!