test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Non-changeable costumes (Leeta, San Paulo)?

Anyone know if you can change the costumes on the Mirror Leeta Boff and the San Paulo ship?

The picture in the C-Store showing the Mirror Leeta has her both in her DS9 outfit and her in the Mirror outfit. I actually like the 'regular' Leeta one better, but can't find anyway to change it. Why would they show two pictures if she only comes in one outfit?

As for the San Paulo, I have tried several times to modify the looks of it in the shipyard, but it keeps resetting to the default look when I 'purchase' it. Is this a bug or working as intended?

Thanks for any help anyone can give.

Comments

• Options
    ironcaniacironcaniac Member Posts: 131 Media Corps
    There is no way to alter the appearance of Mirror Leeta, just like with the Voth, Breen, and Jem'Hadar BOffs.

You can alter the appearance of your Sao Paulo-class ship through the ship tailor. However, if you try to use elements from ships that you do not own (like the Valiant or the T5 Defiant), it will revert back to the default. It might be a bug as usually the ship tailor will tell you what you don't own, but it's pretty much trial and error right now. I think only the first 4 hull materials and maybe the first 3 window options are usable without having purchased the other ships.
    After only 4 months, 19 weeks, 134 days, it's here. It's real!
    wbur87.jpg
    U.S.S. Tempest
  • Options
    zombieman149zombieman149 Member Posts: 29 New User
    > @newplayerguy7 said:
    > ironcaniac wrote: »
    >
    >
    >
    > Huh... then why do they show two versions of Leeta in the C-store window?
    >

To make money, haha