test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

The temporal Lobi Dread K6

chromatychromaty Member Posts: 84 Arc User
I just want to say: 900 Lobis for a Dread and just a little bridge and no walkable ship, is poor! Why do cryptic not more engage on this? Every new ship don´t get an own bridge design with engin room aso. Look at the Scimmitar bridge design.. wow! And whats with the Jem dread or now the temp dread?

That's more than disappointing... sry guys, you got big "avenger-names" but nothing behind. This is my opinion.

eng_sig.jpg

Comments

• Options
    chromatychromaty Member Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited January 2016
    Im german and my english is not the best, but I think the most do know what Im talking about.

But for you the point: I´ve purchased the temporal dread and he gots the same bridge like his little brother. So cryptic was not able to create an own bridge for this expensive ship. And while you can walk trough the entire Scimmitar (really beatiful and cool) or any fed ship, this 900 Lobi ship got no engin room or transporter room or aporethum ...

Do you now understand what Im talking about?
    eng_sig.jpg
  • Options
    warmaker001bwarmaker001b Member Posts: 9,205 Arc User
    OP, I get what you're saying.

What his gripe is about is the half-assed nature of the ship interiors and it's something that has always been an issue with this game.

Premium Ships, the ones from the Lobi Store, Lockbox / Promo Pack Drops, most event ships, have single room bridges. Dominion, Ferengi, Breen, Xindi, etc. They're single rooms and you can't even travel to the other decks.

Considering the costs for some of these ships to get, yes, it's pretty cheap-o. But this has been going on since day 1 and I don't see this changing. Even faction interiors have taken a backseat. The whole bridge / ship interior part of the game is low pri by Cryptic.
    XzRTofz.gif