test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Looking for a Fleet - Trying to find a good fit

michael#8928 michael Member Posts: 26 Arc User
Hi there!

I've been having trouble finding a fleet. There are so many and after a while all the recruitment statements become the same: laid-back, friendly, inclusive, non-judgmental, for the causal and hardcore gamer alike, etc. All of that is great, by the way. Just makes it hard to choose one.

So, I will narrow my choices to any fleets that want to respond this post! :)

I'm male, 37 years old - though day to day I can feel anywhere from 10 years old to 90 years old! I'm in the USA, Eastern time zone. I'm TRIBBLE, but not looking to be in a "TRIBBLE fleet" so to speak. I'm play almost every day. Have 7 characters going right now, two of them level 60. I play no other games and really haven't played any other games - It's not a world I've been involved in. I just like Star Trek and this game allows me to experience that world. So, though I've been playing a while now, the whole gaming world is still new to me. I'm doing alright learning on my own, but there's always more to learn! I like a balance of a social / but not too social fleet. It's like a fine line. I don't mind being involved at all, but I don't want the fleet to become the majority of my time, if that makes sense. Don't like drama. I'm a very open minded, liberal guy - Not into discrimination for any reason or shaming others for lack of knowledge or making fun of people, etc. No bullying for sure. I have a good, silly sense of humor and appreciate the same. Just looking to learn, interact and play together from time to time. I also want to feel like I'm contributing more than just dilithium to a fleet that I am in.

Thanks for listening and let me know if you think your fleet is for me!
M

Comments

• Options
    kurumimorishitakurumimorishita Member Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    Hello Michael,
    perhaps you'd like to join my (level 56) fleet, even though I've to admit, that most of my members are more or less solo players and hence there is really not much going on "socially", but it's not completely calm/silent, too if you need help with anything or just want to chat. So if you're interested and want to join or know more, simply send an in-game message to @morishita. Ah.. and there's also something special, too - contrary to most other fleets, you'd get access to the fleet stores right from the start - no strings attached.
    Post edited by kurumimorishita on
    "We might get pretty singed at that range, but not as singed as they're going to get. Engage."
    - Captain Six of Nine aka Ashley "Don't Call Me Ash" Campbell
    q4F10XV.jpg
    ALWAYS OUTNUMBERED, NEVER OUTGUNNED
  • Options
    willideswillides Member Posts: 558 Arc User
    Hey Michael, give Liberty Task Force a look. It really is a fleet for every type of player. We have the hardcore who are great for asking for ship building to the casual kind of lone wolf like myself. Took me a couple of tries but I found this one that I can call home. Any level of social interaction is acceptable. Be silent, just post occasionally in our forum, participate in fleet chat, or use team speak. Something for everyone. I highly recommend this fleet. Check out our site at www.libertytaskforce.com. If you like what you see fill out the application and one of our admirals will get you in. Hope to see you out there. I'm sure our fleet admiral will probably post a pitch too.
  • Options
    drudgydrudgy Member Posts: 367 Arc User
    Hey Michael,

The 12th Legacy sounds like it would be a good fit for you. We don't have a lot of crazy requirements and are usually pretty casual when it comes to playing. We have members in all sorts of time zones and a friendly atmosphere. We have a website and a TS for voice communications but most of all we like to just have fun. We are also a multi-gaming community but spend most of our time and focus on STO. We have a new KDF Fleet we've been working on so your welcome to join our KDF Fleet if you have any KDF characters. We also have a Steam group and like to discuss new and upcoming games. The 12th Legacy is part of the United Federation of Planets Armada which is very friendly and helpful as well.

Anyway take a look at our website, and if it sounds like we would be a good fit, feel free to put in an application. We would be happy to add you to our ranks.

Thanks,
    Kahn
    Chief of Fleet Operations
    12th Legacy / 12th Imperial Legacy
    f3wrLS.jpg
  • Options
    idontknow0201idontknow0201 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Hello Michael,
    I read your post about finding a fleet and would like to interest you in our fleet. We are a RP type group that enjoys running together, however sometimes we just like doing our own thing. We have been around since 2008, yes you saw that right we have been here since before STO. We started off as a heavy RP group on the forums and migrated to STO at the release of the game. Since then we have launched both a Federation fleet and a Klingon fleet. If this is something you are interested in hearing more about then come check out our website http://serenitystation.forumotion.com/forum and see the things we have done lately. I look forward to your response

-Stravik Jensen
    Colonel, Delta Squad "Daggers"
    Commanding