test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

STO Holodeck Connection Issues

Comments

• ricosakararicosakara Member Posts: 421 Arc User
    having holodeck issues, guys? Is it the DDOS again?
  • theyredeadjimtheyredeadjim Member Posts: 243 Arc User
    I'm guessing that to be the case. I started to get dc'd about a half hour ago. It's happened a couple of times since then.
  • carvin72carvin72 Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    So ... DDOS starting again?
    CRY HAVOC, AND LET SLIP THE DOGS OF WAR
  • gradiigradii Member Posts: 2,824 Arc User
    carvin72 wrote: »

Yep affecting CO too.

"He shall be my finest warrior, this generic man who was forced upon me.
    Like a badass I shall make him look, and in the furnace of war I shall forge him.
    he shall be of iron will and steely sinew.
    In great armour I shall clad him and with the mightiest weapons he shall be armed.
    He will be untouched by plague or disease; no sickness shall blight him.
    He shall have such tactics, strategies and machines that no foe will best him in battle.
    He is my answer to cryptic logic, he is the Defender of my Romulan Crew.
    He is Tovan Khev... and he shall know no fear."
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Arc User
    carvin72 wrote: »

Yup. The cry-baby is at it again.
  • kyrrokkyrrok Member Posts: 1,352 Arc User
    Despite what the launcher says, normal gameplay is being severely affected. It once again is unplayable. Any fixes in the future? :|
  • jerlikinsjerlikins Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    Well, guess it's bedtime. :-P Hopefully it'll be resolved when I wake up, lest I have to pick something else to play obsessively for the rest of my long weekend.
    kyrrok wrote: »
    Despite what the launcher says, normal gameplay is being severely affected. It once again is unplayable. Any fixes in the future? :|

No kiddin. Can't even refine dil. @_@
  • oldravenman3025oldravenman3025 Member Posts: 1,892 Arc User
    I see "The Prick" is playing out his masturbatory power fantasies again. Well, basement dwellers will be basement dwellers, I guess.
  • ssbn655ssbn655 Member Posts: 1,894 Arc User
    Give me a damn break! Come on Trendy do something! Well hopefully Cryptic will extend the Aniverary reward event by the number of days it's been glitched and DDOS attacked. Yesterday Ground Omega Particles were glitched today DDOS ARRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
  • rickdias5500rickdias5500 Member Posts: 95 Arc User
    Well PWE keeps asking for it . You do not put all your eggs in basket in the middle of a freeway. You are just asking for someone to smash them up for whatever reason. Separate your games on different servers , This will narrow down just who Jr. and what he wants. After that you just take action from there. Yes you will have to dip into your lock box revenue to do it. You want to make money you are going to have to put money into your product. You ask players to do this every other month. It is high time you do the same.
  • pwlaughingtrendypwlaughingtrendy Member Posts: 2,966 Arc User
    ssbn655 wrote: »
    Give me a damn break! Come on Trendy do something! Well hopefully Cryptic will extend the Aniverary reward event by the number of days it's been glitched and DDOS attacked. Yesterday Ground Omega Particles were glitched today DDOS ARRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
    Two things I honestly have no direct control over, however am trying to implement positive change to fix.
  • sohtohsohtoh Member Posts: 620 Arc User
    From the tweets, it looks like he is doing tonight's DDOS attack on behalf of people who were banned for third party purchases. And of course, they are crying because they got caught.
    "I'm not big on telepaths myself. I'm not big on guns either. But if everyone else has them, I want to make sure I can get my hands on the biggest one I can."
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,008 Community Moderator
    sohtoh wrote: »
    From the tweets, it looks like he is doing tonight's DDOS attack on behalf of people who were banned for third party purchases. And of course, they are crying because they got caught.

Gee... how "heroic" of him. *Sarcasm Detected*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • nyx219nyx219 Member Posts: 207 Arc User
    Oh, so that's the cause of the 10 solid minutes & counting of SNR I've been waiting out -- a weenie ruining it for the rest of us.

I'd be ticked, but he'll get his eventually. They always get caught when they're this incessant.
  • cuchulainn74cuchulainn74 Member Posts: 831 Arc User
    ssbn655 wrote: »
    Two things I honestly have no direct control over, however am trying to implement positive change to fix.
    Thanks for all of your long hours and efforts, Trendy. This isn't in any way something you should even be expected to deal with. This is nothing but a small minded twerp who actually thinks he's "sticking it to the man".
    Fleet Admiral CuChulainn - U.S.S. Aegis KT Intel Dreadnought Cruiser
    vGdvFsX.jpg

• neos472neos472 Member Posts: 580 Arc User
    Thanks for all of your long hours and efforts, Trendy. This isn't in any way something you should even be expected to deal with. This is nothing but a small minded twerp who actually thinks he's "sticking it to the man".

you know you may actually be right
    manipulator of time and long time space traveler
  • hawk5pridehawk5pride Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    *Offers Trendy hugs for her diligence. If hugs are declined, a kitten. If allergic/no like cats, enough sweets to make Pinkie Pie go "Dayum, Son!"*
  • tousseautousseau Member Posts: 1,484 Arc User
    Captain DDoS back at it?
    edited January 2016
    Oh look, more shennanigans. >_>

Chat dropped again, too.
  • skelmerdskelmerd Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    i am jack's complete lack of suprise
  • velquavelqua Member Posts: 1,220 Arc User
    Where are the Snoconians when you need them?
    18662390068_f716cd60e3.jpg
  • daltonimperialdaltonimperial Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    More issues? I got Disconnected and generally have been stuck at the "trying to update launcher" thing for about 5 minutes.
  • cuchulainn74cuchulainn74 Member Posts: 831 Arc User
    Hey, at least the "blue dwarf" waiting screen is rather hypnotic. It's downright calming.
    Fleet Admiral CuChulainn - U.S.S. Aegis KT Intel Dreadnought Cruiser
    vGdvFsX.jpg

• darkhorse281darkhorse281 Member Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited January 2016
    DC'd again and again and again......

They will either fix this problem or this guy will continue to help cryptic bleed customers. Yes its Cryptics problem and they are obviously not doing enough since this jut seems to keep going and going and going......
  • apathycurveapathycurve Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Jesus freakin' wept, he's doing it again! On a FRIDAY NIGHT. Do you people even understand the concept of embarrassment? Some pimple-faced teenaged t w a t is OWNING you and chasing off all your customers, yet you sit there like a monkey on a witness stand picking your ugly noses. D O S O M E T H I N G, for the love of God. Do you think I'm going to spend money on your game if I can't even freakin' play it?!

I've encountered incompetence and sloth on many scales in the course of my five decades on this planet, but Mother Mary help me, I've NEVER seen anything like this. Reach down, grab hold, and FIX the bloody problem.
  • spyralpegacyonspyralpegacyon Member Posts: 408 Arc User
    edited January 2016
    Jesus freakin' wept, he's doing it again! On a FRIDAY NIGHT. Do you people even understand the concept of embarrassment? Some pimple-faced teenaged t w a t is OWNING you and chasing off all your customers, yet you sit there like a monkey on a witness stand picking your ugly noses. D O S O M E T H I N G, for the love of God. Do you think I'm going to spend money on your game if I can't even freakin' play it?!

I've encountered incompetence and sloth on many scales in the course of my five decades on this planet, but Mother Mary help me, I've NEVER seen anything like this. Reach down, grab hold, and FIX the bloody problem.

loud-noise.jpg
    tumblr_n1hmq4Xl7S1rzu2xzo2_400.gif
  • texasred79texasred79 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    You know, this is just goram ridiculous. Maybe Cryptic needs to just shut down Neverwinter completely until this idiot gives in and stops this - if he can't behave, then he doesn't get to play at all. It's wrecking other games as well. Hell, maybe we should ALL just stay off until Cryptic does something about this little shitstain.
  • trailturtletrailturtle Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58
    We're on it, making phone calls.
  • xariamaxariama Member Posts: 161 Arc User
    We're on it, making phone calls.

I hope so. Absolutely ridiculous how you guys let this clown get away with this repeatedly.
    Lane Bjorn Jorgensson, Captain, ISS Voltaire

Here's a map to show how much they've screwed up the game map.