test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Omegas missing at....

where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
The Rura Penthe map.

At least to start...haven't got everywhere yet.
NO, it does not show up in the "Manhunt" mission Rura Penthe map, either.
"Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin

Comments

• xelene13xelene13 Member Posts: 222 Arc User
    Same here. No joy on Omega particles in Rura Penthe (space)
  • elric071elric071 Member Posts: 159 Arc User
    I can't seem to find the particle in Rura Penthe either :(
    Makes it tough to complete the mission to get to 1000 Q-marks.....
    Illigitimi Non Carborundum

Co-Founder of TOS Veterans and TOS Qan Mang
  • voidstaarvoidstaar Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    none at the starbase 39 ground
  • toliathtoliath Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    yep was going to say cant complete daily missions as there are no omega particals at Starbase 39 please fix this asap
  • dakotadahotnessdakotadahotness Member Posts: 170 Arc User
    I have had no luck for space collection on fed or kdf at ESD or Rura panthe so far. Seems like we danced this dance last couple of times for this
  • johnnyray14#4257 johnnyray14 Member Posts: 188 Arc User
    The ones at Starbase 39 are in Space (mission log says ground), and we don't get credit for collecting them there.
  • arkyboyarkyboy Member Posts: 118 Arc User
    NO Omega particles at Starbase 39 GROUND
    [img][/img]Screenshot%2067_zps8ijfhubt.png
  • turbomagnusturbomagnus Member Posts: 3,479 Arc User
    The ones at Starbase 39 are in Space (mission log says ground), and we don't get credit for collecting them there.

Most space and ground social zones have Omega Particles to collect, you don't have to take Q's mission to do it, Q's mission just gives you bonuses (Anniversary Vouchers) for collecting from the three specific spots he names.
    "If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross; but it's not for the timid." -- Q, TNG: "Q-Who?"
    ^Words that every player should keep in mind, especially whenever there's a problem with the game...
  • where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    Most space and ground social zones have Omega Particles to collect, you don't have to take Q's mission to do it, Q's mission just gives you bonuses (Anniversary Vouchers) for collecting from the three specific spots he names.

Uh...I am trying to get a Explosive Popper for my toons. The 40 Vouchers are nice, too...since I totally can not get through the mission. LOL!

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin

I understand that, but I'm doing the mission specifically for the Vouchers. I go to one of the three specific spots---Starbase 39 (Ground)---and there are no Omega Particles there. There are like 15 people all jumping around in the same place, presumably having the same problem (and there's also another bug thread here about it). There is one in Space nearby, but that doesn't satisfy the mission objective.
  • steven74205steven74205 Member Posts: 56 Arc User
    I've tried on most of the instances on Starbase 39 and it's in the same place on all of them.

Cryptic, will you be giving 40 free commendations to everyone, since we can't actually complete the assigned mission?
  • dabelgravedabelgrave Member Posts: 979 Arc User
    I dropped the mission and picked it up again, and it's sending me to the exact same places. Since my list includes SB39 Ground, I guess I won't be able to get my party popper.
    :(​​
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    dabelgrave wrote: »
    I dropped the mission and picked it up again, and it's sending me to the exact same places. Since my list includes SB39 Ground, I guess I won't be able to get my party popper.
    :(​​
    wait until the next hour and try again. I think the list changes each hour.

Also... if you're doing a tricorder scan and the tricorder is pointing towards the exchange console.... It's pointing AT the exchange console. Yes, consoles in social zones will attract tricorder scans.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • kallan#4113 kallan Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Starbase 39 ground is missing.
  • antonine3258antonine3258 Member Posts: 2,391 Arc User
    DS9 ground also appears to be empty
    Fate - protects fools, small children, and ships named Enterprise Will Riker

Member Access Denied Armada!

My forum single-issue of rage: Make the Proton Experimental Weapon go for subsystem targetting!
    Confirmed that DS9 Ground is also missing the Omega particles, and all Fed and KDF toons are being routed there. I guess we'll wait for the next hourly reset and cross our fingers!

FYI the scanners are pointing us to the Exchange: that's why it appears to be leading us into a wall. It's the wall behind the Exchange :).
  • lordatrocitieslordatrocities Member Posts: 462 Arc User
    I can also confirm the same issue at DS9. Cannot complete the daily do to the Particle Not being accessible at DS9 GROUND. Every instance checked and they all have the issue.
    What happened to those unique forum ranks I paid for?
  • toivatoiva Member Posts: 3,276 Arc User
    That's quite a number of maps without omegas. Getting a mission list without any of these might be hard.
    TOIVA, Toi Vaxx, Toia Vix, Toveg, T'vritha, To Vrax: Bring in the Allegiance class.
    Toi'Va, Ti'vath, Toivia, Ty'Vris, Tia Vex, Toi'Virth: Add Tier 6 KDF Carrier and Raider.
    Tae'Va, T'Vaya, To'Var, Tevra, T'Vira, To'Vrak: Give us Asylums for Romulans.

Don't make ARC mandatory! Keep it optional only!
  • screwloose53184screwloose53184 Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    I also can confirm that Defera Ground social map is missing Omega Particles as well, and it also has some graphical issues with loading textures on the map. Some of the textures take a REALLY LOOOOOOONG time to load, if at all.

2016-01-28_21-19-406480Pop.jpg

2016-01-28_21-19-537839Pop.jpg

2016-01-28_21-20-119096Pop.jpg
    Fleet Leader of STO Fleets: The Illegitimate Children of Kirk & Champions of Sto'Vo'Kor
  • davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,511 Arc User
    I can also confirm DS9 Ground has no omegas, sigh.
  • arrmateysarrmateys Member Posts: 464 Arc User
    none on andoria ground or in sherman/k7 space either.​​
    Now clowns, that's another story. They scare the cr​ap out of me.
    We fight them too. Entire armies spilling out of Volkswagens.
    We do our best to fight them off, but they keep sending them in.
  • where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    Fix incoming on Emergency Maintenance, 29 Jan 2016:

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/9765403

• saber1973asaber1973a Member Posts: 1,224 Arc User
    edited January 2016
    Yep - just hit Defera Ground for Daily for Vouchers - nada - no Particles to collect... now that's a shoddy programming.... :#