• Options
    sistericsisteric Member Posts: 768 Arc User
    zorander6 wrote: »
    sisteric wrote: »
    Have to wait till 10am Pacific Time before they will announce freebie.

It's past 10am central time though. They should have a loop around the sun so that they can release it at 10am no matter where you are.

Here is where the free stuff will show up.

What can you say, they are working according to their clocks, you will just have to wait till Noon central.

Inigo%20Montoya.jpg

I know but I'm bored at the office so...

Be careful of what you wish for, I am writing this inbetween scans of my servers trying to kill a virus trying to run rampant through my work.

Been there, done that and never a good time. Hopefully you have good backups.

Yep, over a years worth of backups.

Federation: Fleet Admiral Zombee (Alien Tactical)::Fleet Admiral Danic (Vulcan Science)::Fleet Admiral Daniel Kochheiser (Human Engineer)
    KDF: Dahar Master Kan (Borg Klingon Tactical)::Dahar Master Torc (Alien Science)::Dahar Master Sisteric (Gorn Engineer)
    RR-Fed: Citizen Sirroc (Romulan Science)::Fleet Admiral Grell (Alien Engineer)
    RR-KDF: Fleet Admiral Zemo (Reman Tactical)::Fleet Admiral Xinatek (Reman Science)::Fleet Admiral Bel (Alien Engineer)
    TOS-Fed: Fleet Admiral Katem (Andorian Tactical)::Lieutenant Commander Straad (Vulcan Engineer)
    Dom-Fed: Dan'Tar (Jem'Hadar Science)
    Dom-KDF: Kamtana'Solan (Jem'Hadar Science)

CoHost of Tribbles in Ecstasy (Zombee)
  • Options
    questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,318 Arc User
    Or...

YEAH! FREE $pecialization Point$!!! My Science Officer is now going Commando. :#

Watch out for the draft..
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • Options
    iamynaughtiamynaught Member Posts: 1,285 Arc User
    Free spec points? I'll take them.

I decided to count up how many more I need to fill all the current trees and I still need 55 more after these freebies today, so keep them coming!
    Hello. My name is iamynaught and I am an altaholic.

Losing faith in humanity, one person at a time.
  • Options
    grylakgrylak Member Posts: 1,594 Arc User
    BWAH! Thanks. THese'll help my two unleveld Delta recruits when they get up that high.

A Romulan Strike Team, Missing Farmers and an ancient base on a Klingon Border world. But what connects them? Find out in my First Foundary mission: 'The Jeroan Farmer Escapade'
  • Options
    zorander6zorander6 Member Posts: 130 Arc User
    jcsww wrote: »
    Any word on today's free item yet?

It's only 9am pacific time, let Trendy at least get her coffee and bagel or treat of choice. Sadly they haven't taken my recommendation of bending time so that the code is available at 10am local time yet.
  • Options
    jcswwjcsww Member Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    Any word on today's free item yet?

It's only 9am pacific time, let Trendy at least get her coffee and bagel or treat of choice. Sadly they haven't taken my recommendation of bending time so that the code is available at 10am local time yet.

*brings Trendy the whole coffee pot with a side of heavily caffeinated chocolate*
  • Options
    swamarianswamarian Member Posts: 1,506 Arc User
    And today we get Dilithium Fleet Vouchers
  • Options
    unotetsuunotetsu Member Posts: 660 Arc User
    Haven't been able yet to claim the fleet dil vouchers... I wonder if we have to wait till 11am PST or if there was a typo inthe announcement...
    I must warn you, I am quite Isane! I am Grand Duchess of the Abh Empire: Beneej Letopanyu Spoor!
  • Options
    sistericsisteric Member Posts: 768 Arc User
    It's only ONCE per account. So not as useful as I had hoped it to be.
    Federation: Fleet Admiral Zombee (Alien Tactical)::Fleet Admiral Danic (Vulcan Science)::Fleet Admiral Daniel Kochheiser (Human Engineer)
    KDF: Dahar Master Kan (Borg Klingon Tactical)::Dahar Master Torc (Alien Science)::Dahar Master Sisteric (Gorn Engineer)
    RR-Fed: Citizen Sirroc (Romulan Science)::Fleet Admiral Grell (Alien Engineer)
    RR-KDF: Fleet Admiral Zemo (Reman Tactical)::Fleet Admiral Xinatek (Reman Science)::Fleet Admiral Bel (Alien Engineer)
    TOS-Fed: Fleet Admiral Katem (Andorian Tactical)::Lieutenant Commander Straad (Vulcan Engineer)
    Dom-Fed: Dan'Tar (Jem'Hadar Science)
    Dom-KDF: Kamtana'Solan (Jem'Hadar Science)

CoHost of Tribbles in Ecstasy (Zombee)
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    Weird, can't see it in the store. Might claim it when I get home.

Edit: Just had to change instances.
  • Options
    zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Member Posts: 14,764 Arc User
    Weird, can't see it in the store. Might claim it when I get home.

Edit: Just had to change instances.
    I had the same problem yesterday. Trendy might want to include that step in her instructions from now on.

f5cc65bc8f3b91f963e328314df7c48d.jpg
    Sig? What sig? I don't see any sig.
  • Options
    jcswwjcsww Member Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    For the ship. Do I have to run the event to get 1,000 things on each character I want to have the ship or is running it on one enough to unlock the ship for my account?
  • Options
    For the ship. Do I have to run the event to get 1,000 things on each character I want to have the ship or is running it on one enough to unlock the ship for my account?
    It's an account unlock so all alt's get it once one has it.
  • Options
    captainhundleycaptainhundley Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    I may be wrong, but I thought we would be able to finish last year's ship with the new vouchers. I still have the project slotted, but I was 4 days shy of having enough Qmendations last year.
  • Options
    formafformaf Member Posts: 4 New User
    same problem here
  • Options
    vorwodavorwoda Member Posts: 694 Arc User
    Is anyone else unable to pass Omega Traces/Slivers/Shards/Fragments between their own characters using the Account Bank? IIRC, last year, we could pass them back and forth between characters to better utilize R&D project slots, but this time it seems there's a bug making them char bound, instead of account bound. Is anyone else seeing this? Because it wasn't like this last year.
  • Options
    carvin72carvin72 Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    Has anyone else tried to run the Omega Molecule Stabilization (Daily) and could not find the Particle on Starbase 39 ... I cant complete the mission to receive the prize voucher.
    CRY HAVOC, AND LET SLIP THE DOGS OF WAR
  • Options
    predconpredcon Member Posts: 478 Arc User
    carvin72 wrote: »
    Has anyone else tried to run the Omega Molecule Stabilization (Daily) and could not find the Particle on Starbase 39 ... I cant complete the mission to receive the prize voucher.

Same. Scanner points me at a spot behind the Exchange console. Nothing there.
  • Options
    unclegoldieunclegoldie Member Posts: 263 Arc User
    predcon wrote: »
    carvin72 wrote: »

Same. Scanner points me at a spot behind the Exchange console. Nothing there.

Trendy was at ESD a little while ago and said she's aware of the problem and is looking into it.
    Epohh Vindaloo and beer milkshakes for everyone
    jH7LGEi.jpg
  • Options
    swamarianswamarian Member Posts: 1,506 Arc User
    edited January 2016
    I'm supposed to find them at the academy. No luck so far.
    Spoke too soon. Found ONE.
  • Options
    mikoto8472mikoto8472 Member Posts: 607 Arc User
    Are there any Omega thingies inside SB31 ground? I wandered around for awhile and couldn't find anything, so I've missed out on the 40 voucher things today. Is this going to be a constant problem every day?
  • Options
    guljarolguljarol Member Posts: 979 Arc User
    vorwoda wrote: »
    Is anyone else unable to pass Omega Traces/Slivers/Shards/Fragments between their own characters using the Account Bank? IIRC, last year, we could pass them back and forth between characters to better utilize R&D project slots, but this time it seems there's a bug making them char bound, instead of account bound. Is anyone else seeing this? Because it wasn't like this last year.

Same. I used mail instead. They attached and were sent, although I didn't pick 'em up on the other toon yet.​​
  • Options
    pan369pan369 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    so whats going on with the free stuff? we haven't got anything sense the ships
  • Options
    iamynaughtiamynaught Member Posts: 1,285 Arc User
    pan369 wrote: »
    so whats going on with the free stuff? we haven't got anything sense the ships

The ships were the last of the freebies.
    Hello. My name is iamynaught and I am an altaholic.

Losing faith in humanity, one person at a time.
  • Options
    mortorcaliephmortorcalieph Member Posts: 1 New User
    Came back after being gone since 2012. Replying here since apparently I can't post for some reason though I've had an account since back then. What am I supposed to do with this reputation stuff I've been collecting for Q ? He's gone now and it's a few hundred from completion. It that pretty much it ? Are these unique events so I've apparently been wasting my time doing since I didn't start back in time to finish ? More so a game mechanic question here than just being negative.

What should I do ? I see a cancel button which makes sense if this was unique and will never be able to finish it due to mechanics. I am asking as that is the only thing I see in the reputation slots so save it get rid of it or what am I supposed to do here ?

Thanks in advance !
  • Options
    dalolorndalolorn Member Posts: 3,655 Arc User
    Came back after being gone since 2012. Replying here since apparently I can't post for some reason though I've had an account since back then. What am I supposed to do with this reputation stuff I've been collecting for Q ? He's gone now and it's a few hundred from completion. It that pretty much it ? Are these unique events so I've apparently been wasting my time doing since I didn't start back in time to finish ? More so a game mechanic question here than just being negative.

What should I do ? I see a cancel button which makes sense if this was unique and will never be able to finish it due to mechanics. I am asking as that is the only thing I see in the reputation slots so save it get rid of it or what am I supposed to do here ?

Thanks in advance !

Save it. Hopefully you'll be able to finish the project during the next anniversary. I say 'hopefully' because with all the changes they've been making to the event system over the past year, they might decide to TRIBBLE late-comers over even more.

Infinite possibilities have implications that could not be completely understood if you turned this entire universe into a giant supercomputer.p3OEBPD6HU3QI.jpg