test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stuck in Small Craft after latest (28Jan2016) Patch

tm706tm706 Member Posts: 334 Arc User
Upon logging in, I was surprised to find my ship switched to my small craft (I had logged out in my intel cruiser) and I am currently unable to switch back to my larger one, Warping back to ESD allows me the option to switch, but attempting to do so leaves me at a loading screen for nearly 10 minutes at a clip (I've tried this 2 times now) is anyone else experiencing this issue or better yet, does anyone else have a fix for it, I really don't want to put around in a Type F shuttle all day lol
Coffee is life.

Message me in-game (@tm706) for help

1st Alpha Quadrant Fleet

Comments

• tachikai1tachikai1 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I have the same issue
  • arcaelusarcaelus Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    I am having the same trouble.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • thormistthormist Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    same issue there! i want to get on my time ship fast!
  • tm706tm706 Member Posts: 334 Arc User
    I attempted a force-verify and this did not remedy the problem FYI, I'm at a loss. Maybe we can just chain all of our small craft together and make a generational ship or something lol .

I'm heading out for a few hours, hopefully it un f's itself, but by all means post and let me know if any of you have a fix or get it resolved.
    Coffee is life.

1st Alpha Quadrant Fleet
  • lordofhatslordofhats Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    I'm also having this problem.
  • abecketabecket Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    Have the same issue, FED Aligned Romulan, in a Scimitar and Captains gig
  • ukomegaukomega Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    Same problem. Can't swap in Sector Space and Ship Selector on ESD does nothing
    Transaprent2.png
  • djmarr1964djmarr1964 Member Posts: 232 Arc User
    same here on all my 20 toons so cannot complete the new mission
    The True King In The North
  • fraghul2000fraghul2000 Member Posts: 1,590 Arc User
    same here
    ok delta toons don't seem to be affected
  • sct7772sct7772 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    Same here. My delta toon can equip the star ship.
  • vorokvonrurikvorokvonrurik Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited January 2016
    Same here on my old KDF Klingon Engineer. Tried to switch ships in the orbit of Qonos -> 10 min+loading screen, stuck at 91.92 %

Shut down the game. logged in again, map loads but my char finds himself again in the Tu'Duj fighter.

Update: seems not to appear on toons that have choosen the Breen Dreadnought before the patch as active ship
    cant believei am gonna have to do this on a grinder toon
  • ayexeyenayexeyen Member Posts: 229 Arc User
    Same problem here.
    I just logged and I found myself in a shuttle. I tried to switch ship but now
    I am stuck at the loading screen.

Please Devs do something!!
  • yucaleyucale Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    same here. if i go to shuttle bridge and look there for switch ships there is NO starship listed
  • ayexeyenayexeyen Member Posts: 229 Arc User

ayexeyen wrote: »
    Same problem here.
    I just logged and I found myself in a shuttle. I tried to switch ship but now
    I am stuck at the loading screen.

Please Devs do something!!

Ok, I just reached a ship selector. I cannot make my normal (non-shuttle ship) my "ready starship".
    Practically I am stuck on my shuttle with no possibility to return to my ship.
  • sct7772sct7772 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    I think I came up with a work around. I was having the same issue. If you reclaim a new ship, it seems to fix the problem. I got rid of one of my free T6 ships and reclaimed it. Be careful to take all the weapons off first. So you don't lose anything.
    All my other toons has no problems. Just my main toon that does.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Didi the work around that sct7772 sugested and it worked. All you peeps should try it. Thanks for posting it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tm706tm706 Member Posts: 334 Arc User
    Sounds like a plan unless your ship is a Fleet variant. But it's better than nothing I guess
    Coffee is life.

1st Alpha Quadrant Fleet
  • midaskensaimidaskensai Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited January 2016
    a fleet mate had the same problem, he got it fixed apparently by doing this:
    - exit from game
    - launcher -> options: set language to english, disable on demand patching, enable "force verify", no patch proxy
  • malevolentghostmalevolentghost Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2016
    I have this problem as well

Update: sct7772's workaround fixed this problem for me as well, now just need to fix the locked out dry dock slot.
  • scrooge69scrooge69 Member Posts: 1,108 Arc User
    same here on at last 1 delta toon not on 2 others havcnt bothered to check the rest
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • autobotgoldbugautobotgoldbug Member Posts: 60 Arc User
    my Delta toon is also stuck in shuttles
    this is a major bug!
  • captschulzcaptschulz Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Yes, same on my Fed character, only shuttle available plus the whole anniversary event is not accessable at all, Q is not giving me any missions when I hail.
  • amarai38amarai38 Member Posts: 48 Arc User
    So was having this same issue, but was able to get a work around. I went to the starship and shuttle requisition npc on earth space dock and picked up one of the c-store ships that I already owned. It showed up as a ship I could fly then went over to the npc to select your ship and was able to switch over to my other ships. Beamed out and was now in my main ship.
  • kalatur1kalatur1 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    same here :-(