test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Who is your favorite Klingon?

Comments

• themetalstickmanthemetalstickman Member Posts: 1,010 Arc User
    Martok, hands down​​
    Og12TbC.jpg

Your father was captain of a starship for twelve minutes. He saved 800 lives, including your mother's, and yours.

I dare you to do better.
  • gaalomgaalom Member Posts: 530 Arc User
    I would have to say Chang, he was for all tense and purposes the perfect Klingon warrior. At time even though he felt he had to do something, for the sake of honor he did not. Martok for the clear second but I think it should be said that J'mpok killing Martok was a good death for Martok. By the time of the game Martok would have been a old man so what J'mpok did was honorable and the right thing for the Empire. Worf used to be my favorite but when you really dig into what a Klingon is, you quickly develop a distaste for worf.
  • mrsmitty81mrsmitty81 Member Posts: 102 Arc User
    Another vote for Martok
  • freakiumfreakium Member Posts: 424 Arc User
    Martok all the way! True Klingons wear their scars as a badge of honour!
    m12Pkoj.png
  • warmaker001bwarmaker001b Member Posts: 9,205 Arc User
    In the DS9 episode, "Once More Unto The Breach," it is Kor that saves Martok's task force (which Worf was a part of) from a fleet of Dominion Warships. An old Dahar Master goes out in a glorious way that only other Klingons hope to aspire to.
    XzRTofz.gif
  • tancrediivtancrediiv Member Posts: 728 Arc User
    1st, Tunok, first son of the House of Korvas. My Klingon main.

2nd, Gowron
    3rd, General Kruge
    4th, the Klingon from House Pegh

Player and forumite formerly known as FEELTHETHUNDER

Expatriot Might Characters in EXILE
  • gaalomgaalom Member Posts: 530 Arc User
    Kruge was never a General he was a commander and then he made the mistake of crossing the warrior human Kirk. Gowron was not too bad, he knew how to have a good time, something worf never figured out. At the end he lacked honor in his actions. Kor was the better warrior then Martok, and he proved that, but so little of him was ever seen. I think a few episodes in DS9, and if memory serves one episode in TOS.
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    If his TAS appearance is any indication Kor was a very cunning warrior.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • shpoksshpoks Member Posts: 6,967 Arc User
    Dahar Master Kor.
    The Man. The myth. The legend.

And Gowron. Because crazy eyes.
    HQroeLu.jpg
    edited December 2015
    Now I'm not sure which Klingon I like better. It seems I'm at a loss between Martok and Kor. They are both so quotable.

Martok: "We keep falling back. The Dominion keeps pushing forward. I tell you, Worf, war is much more fun when you're WINNING! Defeat makes my wounds ache. "

"Before you waste too many tears, remember. These are Cardassians lying dead at your feet. Bajorans would call this poetic justice."

"Courage comes in all sizes. But don't tempt fate."

Kor: "Savor the fruit of life, my young friends. It has a sweet taste when it is fresh from the vine. But don't live too long. The taste turns bitter... after a time."
    "You speak of courage. Obviously you do not know the difference between courage and foolhardiness. Always it is the brave ones who die. The soldiers. I hope you will continue to savor the sweetness of your life. You disgust me! "
    - I think Kor has a sweet tooth.

"It can be done. The key is to confuse their sensors in the opening moments... with a spread of torpedoes."
    - If only we could do that in the game.
    m12Pkoj.png
  • age03age03 Member Posts: 1,664 Arc User
    Kang and Gorkon
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Age StarTrek-Gamers Administrator
    USS WARRIOR NCC 1720 Commanding Officer
    Star Trek Gamers
  • kurumimorishitakurumimorishita Member Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    shpoks wrote: »
    Dahar Master Kor.
    The Man. The myth. The legend.

And Gowron. Because crazy eyes.

Yes.. so much this! (regarding both answers) :P
    "We might get pretty singed at that range, but not as singed as they're going to get. Engage."
    - Captain Six of Nine aka Ashley "Don't Call Me Ash" Campbell
    q4F10XV.jpg
    ALWAYS OUTNUMBERED, NEVER OUTGUNNED
  • hugin1205hugin1205 Member Posts: 489 Arc User
    18 characters
    KDF: 2 tacs, 2 engs, 3 scis
    KDF Roms: 3 tacs, 1 eng, 1 scis
    FED: 2 tacs, 1 eng, 2 scis
    TOS: 1 tac
    all on T5 rep (up to temporal)
    all have mastered Intel tree (and some more specs Points)
    highest DPS: 60.982
  • miirikmiirik Member Posts: 483 Arc User
    Grilka, I need a woman like her in my life.
  • schloopdooschloopdoo Member Posts: 373 Arc User
    In-game, Captain Kagran grew on me pretty quickly over the course of the Iconian War. The fact that a Klingon's moral sense proved to be the key to ending the war in "Midnight" was a Crowning Moment of Awesome for him, and for the whole KDF faction in reflection.
  • gawainviiigawainviii Member Posts: 328 Arc User
    Captain Kargh, from Star Trek: New Voyages
    newstosiggy.png
  • nickcastletonnickcastleton Member Posts: 1,212 Arc User
    Martok though i think "J.G." Hertzler is fantastic so i also love him as any klingon including Kolos
    0bzJyzP.gif

"It appears we have lost our sex appeal, captain."- Tuvok
  • sinn74sinn74 Member Posts: 1,149 Arc User
    Kruge, because he's smarmy and stereotypical.

Although Worf was kind of neutered, I likely wouldn't have watched TNG if not for him. "Wait, a Klingon? Huh?"
  • staq16staq16 Member Posts: 1,181 Arc User
    Gowron tops it for me - but mainly for Robert Reilly's performance in the Star Trek: Klingon game. He's a *lot* more respectworthy, mainly because he's dealing with people he actually cares for, but also an incredible swashbuckling character. With mad eyes, of course.
  • saipan2saipan2 Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    chang was best klingon in the movies although Kruge is a very close 2nd. i always liked the duras sisters and martok to round my top 3
  • mikoto8472mikoto8472 Member Posts: 607 Arc User
    Hmm.

Martok.
    Gowron.
    Sirella.
    Kor.
  • cryptiecopcryptiecop Member Posts: 239 Arc User
    Chang 1000%
    cmbanner2015.jpg
    ruinthefun wrote: »
    freakium wrote: »
    "It can be done. The key is to confuse their sensors in the opening moments... with a spread of torpedoes."
    - If only we could do that in the game.
    You can. The "Intimidating Strikes" trait does exactly that.

kor2.gif

You have made my BoP commander very happy!
    m12Pkoj.png
  • bitemepwebitemepwe Member Posts: 6,760 Arc User
    The Legend that is Kor. No others died so glorious a death.
    Leonard Nimoy, Spock.....:(

R.I.P
  • trennantrennan Member Posts: 2,839 Arc User
    Throughout his illustrious career, Kang played key roles in many legendary battles against the Federation, both on the battlefield and at the negotiation table. As a result of his prowess, Kang's status within the Empire was revered to the extent that he achieved the status of a Klingon Dahar Master. His glory further succeeded him, after his death in 2370, when he earned his own statue among the Hall of Heroes on Qo'noS. (DS9: "Blood Oath", "The Sword of Kahless")

While Kor, Martok and Gowron are all great expamples of Klingons. None of them have made it in to the Hall of Heroes.
    Mm5NeXy.gif
  • vengefuldjinnvengefuldjinn Member Posts: 1,520 Arc User
    Martok, Kor and Kang :)
    tumblr_o2aau3b7nh1rkvl19o1_400.gif

• theraven2378theraven2378 Member Posts: 5,985 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    It's a tie between Martok and Chang for me
    NMXb2ph.png
      "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
      -Lord Commander Solar Macharius
    • lordgyorlordgyor Member Posts: 2,820 Arc User
      Favourite Klingons, Kahless the Clone, Kor, Kang, Koloth, the owner of the DS9 resturant, Grilka, Worf's first wife, Alexander, Martok, Belonna Torres, Mirrel Torres, the Duras Sisters, Gowron, several members of the Rotarians crew who names I forget, J'mpok, Kuren, B'Vat, Worf, yes I like the current Chancellor.

and the crew of the Klingon Ship from the Klingon ship novels, I forget what its called. OH and that Klingon Lawyer that tried to get Worf sent to the Klingon Empire for war crimes.

Least favourite Sirella, someone pull the stick out of her ***. Hated her, snobby twit.