test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Anniversary Giveaway!

pwlaughingtrendypwlaughingtrendy Member Posts: 2,966 Arc User
edited January 2016 in Galactic News Network [PC]
We’re kicking off the celebrations early for Star Trek Online’s 6-year Anniversary! It’s been a wonderful year and we’re happy to celebrate alongside you. Every day from Tuesday 1/26 at 10am PST till Monday 2/1 at 10am PST we’ll be giving away new C-Store items for Captains to enjoy. Every 24 hours, we’ll be giving out a different item (or even multiple), so be sure to grab these up!

Today's giveaway is ships! Shippy ship ship ships!!

~Laughingtrendy!
Post edited by pwlaughingtrendy on

Comments

• daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    edited January 2016
    Tuesday... Day-1) Thanks Cryptic for the Two Specialization Points per Toon.

Wednesday... Day-2) Thanks Cryptic (I think) for the 20k of Fleet Dilithium per Account.

Thursday... Day-3) Thank You Cryptic for the Two Enhanced Universal Tech Upgrades per Account.

Friday... Day-4) Thank You Cryptic for the Open Jacket Uniform per Account. (even though I already have it)

Saturday... Day-5) Thank You Very Much Cryptic, for the Three Faction Specific, T4 Starships per Account.
    (available till Monday morning).
    B)
    Post edited by daveyny on
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • keletteskelettes Member Posts: 488 Arc User
    edited January 2016
    [day 1]
    Never say "no" to spec points :3
    Thank you! :smiley:
    Post edited by kelettes on
    "Ad astra audacter eamus in alis fidelium."
    -
    "To boldly go to the stars on the wings of the faithful."
  • galattgalatt Member Posts: 707 Arc User
    Bacon for the Bacon Goddess!
    Thank you!
    sig_picture_resize_by_gx_9901-db9d1v1.png
  • orion0029orion0029 Member Posts: 1,122 Bug Hunter
    Well this helps a bit lol. 12 * 2 = 24 free spec points! Yay!

Still, was hoping for something that couldn't be aquired through normal character progression... Good thing the giveaways tend to get better throughout the week!

Thanks Cryptic! :)
  • captainfelidaecaptainfelidae Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    Thats a nice little leg up, :) thanks!
  • irm1963irm1963 Member Posts: 682 Arc User
    Always welcome, thanks.

Remember that you can claim the box on low-level characters for later use.
  • zorander6zorander6 Member Posts: 130 Arc User
    Thanks for the spec points.
  • sovereign47sovereign47 Member Posts: 399 Arc User
    Very nice and much appreciated!
    FED ENG: FA Sirius Verax (USS Leviathan) , FED TAC (Delta): FA Adria Tyllex (USS Thunderblade) , ROM TAC: ADM Kill'ina (IRW Imperix Thrai) , KLING ENG (Delta): LT. GEN Ghol'Vaq Martok (IKS Qeh'Ral II) - 44th Fleet member
    SZ1RgUL.jpg
    SUPPORTING PLAYABLE CARDASSIAN AND DOMINION FACTIONS!
  • will052will052 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited January 2016
    Either my fed tour of duty under admiralty has stopped giving spec points, or my "transaction" to claim the free ones did not go through. Either way, I should be at 35 spec points right now, not 33. Thanks for the freebies, just wondering which it is?

Update: Nevermind, I'm a dumbass. I assumed the spec points from the giveaway went straight to spec points like the others do. I didn't realize they went to my inventory first. Problem solved. You can remove this post, again, thanks for the freebies.
  • plaztikman64plaztikman64 Member Posts: 725 Arc User
    yay for free stuffz, thanks :)
  • lordsteve1lordsteve1 Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    Good choice guys and thank you for the freebies. Always greatly appreciated. :)
    SulMatuul.png
  • antonine3258antonine3258 Member Posts: 2,391 Arc User
    Always appreciate this part of the anniversary (and now to cycle some chars through)
    Fate - protects fools, small children, and ships named Enterprise Will Riker

Member Access Denied Armada!

My forum single-issue of rage: Make the Proton Experimental Weapon go for subsystem targetting!
  • angrybobhangrybobh Member Posts: 420 Arc User
    My alts thank you.
  • ajalenajalen Member Posts: 113 Arc User
    wow , great start ! thanks
    mzspQIG.jpg

• saber1973asaber1973a Member Posts: 1,224 Arc User
    Nice start - not great, but still nice... for a 1st day of six total - i just hope it will get better next day :D
  • farmallmfarmallm Member Posts: 4,630 Arc User
    Thanks, last time it was 2 points. You can't go wrong with spec points. Plus my lower characters will have them too, ready to use when at lv. I have yet to fill out any trees, so this will help.
    Enterprise%20C_zpsrdrf3v8d.jpg

USS Casinghead NCC 92047 launched 2350
    Fleet Admiral Stowe - Dominion War Vet.
  • ikonn#1068 ikonn Member Posts: 1,448 Arc User
    Can never have too much of a good thing... Thank you!
    -AoP- Warrior's Blood (KDF Armada) / -AoP- Qu' raD qulbo'Degh / -AoP- Project Phoenix
  • carvin72carvin72 Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    Nice way to start the Anniversary Event ... Thanks Cryptic!!!
    CRY HAVOC, AND LET SLIP THE DOGS OF WAR
  • storulesstorules Member Posts: 3,253 Arc User
    Account or character bound?​​
    tumblr_ncbngkt24X1ry46hlo1_400.gif
  • tousseautousseau Member Posts: 1,484 Arc User
    Many many thanks... especially from my alts.
  • rangerryurangerryu Member Posts: 284 Arc User
    storules wrote: »
    Account or character bound?​​

you can claim it on all your characters but you have to do it before the giveaway ends

• tarran61tarran61 Member Posts: 827 Arc User
    edited January 2016
    Thank you all and happy anniversary. Its really been a wonderful year, so much has changed for the good. Thanks gain.
    Positive thoughts.
    NeAC.gif
  • czechmarkczechmark Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    Thank you! I'm finally on my way to completely the Pilot specialization with these :smile:
  • tessaravejgantessaravejgan Member Posts: 276
    edited January 2016
    Thanks, have a char that needs them :smile:

Edit: wait its per char? well that's even better :smiley:
  • midniteshadow7midniteshadow7 Member Posts: 787 Arc User
    Man this giveaway is SO alt-unfriendly! * Finishes 50th character claim * :P hehe

Thank you Cryptic \\//_
  • vetteguy904vetteguy904 Member Posts: 3,844 Arc User
    Man this giveaway is SO alt-unfriendly! * Finishes 50th character claim * :P hehe

Thank you Cryptic \\//_

LOL a Ctrl-Alt something to claim them all at once??
    Spock.jpg

• willdojinnwilldojinn Member Posts: 57 Arc User
    will052 wrote: »
    Either my fed tour of duty under admiralty has stopped giving spec points, or my "transaction" to claim the free ones did not go through. Either way, I should be at 35 spec points right now, not 33. Thanks for the freebies, just wondering which it is?

Update: Nevermind, I'm a dumbass. I assumed the spec points from the giveaway went straight to spec points like the others do. I didn't realize they went to my inventory first. Problem solved. You can remove this post, again, thanks for the freebies.

I had the same 'oh TRIBBLE it didn't work' moment. Somewhat comforting to know I'm not alone there.​​
  • davehilanderdavehilander Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    I love the play on words!
    I thought 25 alts was a lot. I can't imagine how you do 50. Am I the only one that gets so attached that deleting them seems unreasonable?

Thanks for the presents, I feel like it is my birthday again!
  • saber1973asaber1973a Member Posts: 1,224 Arc User
    Today it's Dilithium fleet vouchers - um.... still not really impressed yet... sorry :/