• Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    Hehe, they're only going to give us what they want us to know. :p
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    hawkwing43hawkwing43 Member Posts: 1,701 Arc User
    I know, I just wish they would just come clean with this already. It's not like we don't know. lol
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    hawkwing43 wrote: »
    I know, I just wish they would just come clean with this already. It's not like we don't know. lol
    There's a LOT that we don't know....
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    mhall85mhall85 Member Posts: 2,852 Arc User1
    Mulder blew the top off of all of this on Sunday...
    d87926bd02aaa4eb12e2bb0fbc1f7061.jpg
  • Options
    thegrandnagus1thegrandnagus1 Member Posts: 5,165 Arc User
    edited January 2016
    valoreah wrote: »
    As much as I'd like to believe our government is hiding secrets about UFOs, I simply can't get past the fact that our elected officials are among the dumbest people on the planet. Ergo, they don't know anything.

Most of the government officials who would hypothetically have that kind of info *aren't* elected at all.

The-Grand-Nagus

og9Zoh0.jpg
  • Options
    jonsillsjonsills Member Posts: 10,368 Arc User
    hawku001x wrote: »
    tumblr_mx5tzzGpPA1qzs8mdo1_500.gif
    Especially the creator of that .gif. :smile:

My go-to example is still the Watergate scandal. There were like six guys involved, all of whom had very strong motivation to keep their mouths shut - and it was blown wide open in less than a year. And if we go back as far as, say, Roswell, you're expecting the thousands of scientists and engineers, men in a field that rewards openness to a remarkable degree, to have maintained a perfect silence since 1947 - even on their deathbeds?

I don't buy it.
    Lorna-Wing-sig.png
  • Options
    warmaker001bwarmaker001b Member Posts: 9,205 Arc User
    tumblr_mx5tzzGpPA1qzs8mdo1_500.gif

That was unquestionably my favorite show in the 1990's B) The character chemistry was always nice to watch. Always loved Mulder's crazy, nerdy, overzealous ways.
    XzRTofz.gif
  • Options
    artan42artan42 Member Posts: 10,450 Bug Hunter
    jonsills wrote: »
    My go-to example is still the Watergate scandal. There were like six guys involved, all of whom had very strong motivation to keep their mouths shut - and it was blown wide open in less than a year. And if we go back as far as, say, Roswell, you're expecting the thousands of scientists and engineers, men in a field that rewards openness to a remarkable degree, to have maintained a perfect silence since 1947 - even on their deathbeds?

I don't buy it.

Or maybe that's what they want you to think?​​
    22762792376_ac7c992b7c_o.png
    Norway and Yeager dammit... I still want my Typhoon and Jupiter though.
    JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
    'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
    'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
    '...The Federation. Starfleet. We're not a military agency.' Scotty: Beyond
    'I'm not a soldier anymore. I'm an engineer.' Miles O'Brien: Empok Nor
    '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    theillusivenmantheillusivenman Member Posts: 438 Arc User
    The truth is still out there. :)
    5980291nyfcc.png
    "Reality is a thing of the past."
    Proud supporter of equality for all human beings.
  • Options
    hawku001xhawku001x Member Posts: 10,760 Arc User
    edited January 2016
    That was unquestionably my favorite show in the 1990's B) The character chemistry was always nice to watch. Always loved Mulder's crazy, nerdy, overzealous ways.

Yeah, loved it. Mulder's insights to the paranormal and Scully's skepticism; science fiction with horror. The early seasons were my favourite.
    Post edited by hawku001x on
  • Options
    warmaker001bwarmaker001b Member Posts: 9,205 Arc User

Yeah, loved it. Mulder's insights to the paranormal and Scully's skepticism; science fiction with horror. The early seasons were my favourite.

The show originally was on a tough Friday time slot yet it prospered. I sacrificed some damn good Friday night outs for this show :cold_sweat:

It wasn't an X-Files episode unless the 2 characters were in a dark building shining flashlights yelling,
    "Mulder!"
    "Scullyyyy!"
    XzRTofz.gif