test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Anniversary Ship

124»

Comments

• markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    T6 Odyssey/Bortasqu/Scimitar
    Last year we had options. Q-box or the other thing. They're not actually going to get rid of the Q-box event. it's funny. :p
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • admiralnatadmiralnat Member Posts: 22,432 Arc User
    Temporal Dreadnought (you know, the ones from Counterpoint)
    I'll be happy as long as I don't have to play that Q-box game... B)
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.
    It's what I do. It's what I just did. It's what I'm about to do again. It's being undisputed emperor of an empire that cannot be disproved as the most powerful intergalactic empire in the entire universe; I always win, and everything I've won will definitely be won again... by me. It's my signature move, and thus, it's my signature. Problem, Sonic? Yeah, I mean you, Sonic, because you're being beat up, despite your being super. You can't even hit Shadow back, can you? Nope, he's too strong for you. Of course, I'm not Shadow, I'm the Super Emerald fueled fox that's pulling the strings; trust me, the fight would only be a few frames long if I were in it personally. Oh, and here's something for all you guys thinking you can win Last Post Wins 3.0; trust me, I'll be around a long while after the sun has already consumed the Earth while I sit out with the forum servers on Titan. Yes, I mean Titan... that comparatively little moon orbiting Saturn. It's a nice little place in a version of our solar system where the sun is a lot bigger. I mean, Mars will last longer than your precious Earth, but by then, it'll be one hot planet... and I figure Saturn's moon will be about the right temperate for a super-powered warlord. Oh, and trust me, I packed a lot of rings, and I mean a lot. Trillions, in fact, so I'll never run out of rings to power my super form. Besides, if I start to run out, I can just chaos control more rings into my reach. It's quite easy, really. You should try it. Granted, you'll never have the 7 Super Emeralds that I have in my possession, nor the Master Emerald that I've got hidden away somewhere... absorbed into my body thanks to Sonic logic, but whatever. I win. Again. I'm not kidding, either. Just check Last Post Wins, and if the last post isn't mine, it soon will be. Very, very soon. You can count on it. Seriously. By the way, if you're wondering, there's a really great Super Tails sprite sheet out there... somewhere... by some guy named shadow_91. These sprites are really great. Like, really good. Quality. Just like what I like to see in a sprite sheet. Also, credit to Joe T.E., his Sonic Battle style Super Sonic sprites have a great palette for a Super Sonic being beat up by Super Shadow, who's palette is from a Super Shadow sheet of unknown origin, but it turns out they were "borrowed" from a better sheet made by a certain Domenico. Oh, and the gif is actually a custom made super version of a similar gif, of which there are only 3 or 4 copies to be found by Google, and even then, evidently of an unknown source. Yep, it's one of those things. Stuff people have made, spread around, only for it to vanish and you to be the only person who still has a copy, not even knowing where it came from... like, literally at all. Oh, and anyone notice that Shadow's little chaos snap blast thingies are red and blue now? Yeah, I changed it. Problem, fans of purple? Yeah, I know you got a problem with that one, but you can just deal with it. After all, according to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly... alright, alright, I'll spare you the entire Bee Movie script, just Google it if you want. By the way, ever wonder how your characters would've ended up if they evolved in another universe? Yeah, that. Think about it. Ok, so you probably didn't bother reading up to here, but whatever, here's a surprise for you guys over at ESD (RP) who were crazy enough to read this: Emperor Nat of the mcfreakin' Terran Empire is gonna be right all along! The universe is gonna go BOOM! *Thumbs up to the insanity*
    Oh, now don't tell me you want in on all this! Well, ok. Look this that Egg Pawn hanging outside your window, pointing his laser rifle at you, waiting for my next order. He's doing his part. He helps conquer the weak-minded. He roboticizes the weak-bodied. Heck, he even helps keep the useless people from causing any trouble, but you know what? Join. Find the closest Nataran Empire roboticization center near you and join the ranks, before the ranks find you. Oh, I know, you figure it must be so satisfying to know I basically rule the world now, and you know what? It is, but do you want to know the true definition of satisfaction? Well, let me tell you a little story. One day, you see a brand new event. They're giving out boxes that give old event stuff. Your dilithium is plentiful. You buy a whole lot of Phoenix packs on your main, and open them all. You get one epic token. Then, you decide, that since you have all the Breen ships and don't give a damn about the others, you exchange it for an ultra rare, and grab yourself a Jem'Hadar Attack Ship and for the hell of it, a Voth Bulwark. You open both, leaving the Bulwark in your vast masses of starships as you jump into the bugship and deck it out, deck by deck, into the most awesome Jem'Hadar ship you can. You fly it. You enjoy it. Eventually, you get bored and leave, leaving the old Bulwark never flown... until later. Your main is long complete. Your new alt main, based off some character you pulled out of nothing just to explain away some starship being in service without the command of your dear admiral, is also complete. Mostly. Their reps and doffs are hard at work, getting you stuff. You realize the potential, and head back for your dear admiral, pull the most Voth themed build you can out of thin air, and suit up in your giant ship in the shape of you know what. You head out... and cause all sorts of havoc. Enemies scream out your name as their very life is drained away by your swarms of Aceton Assimilators. They complain to the devs of your OPness when you revive yourself from death every time you die. Do you show any form of mercy? No. After all, this isn't the United Federation of Planets, this is mother frakkin' Starfleet, where you explore strange new worlds and kick butt never kicked before. Oh, and you realize that I just wrote another speech rivaling your own signature. Cool. Oh, wait, that's just the original draft, it is part of my signature now. Oh, and yes, I am aware that I have become a Canadian Regent; one day, sooner than you'd expect, we'll suddenly decide to take over the world and declare an "alliance", and I shall become it's Regent. You know, like the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance in the mirror universe of our beloved Star Trek. Oh, who'll we be taking over with? I dunno, maybe [REDACTED], or maybe aliens from outer space. Guess you'll have to wait and find out, won't we? Until then, don't ask too many questions, or else my Breen allies on Titania might pick up on your -- [REDACTED BY BREEN CONFEDERACY FOR REASONS] Also, psst... keep an eye out for flying Tribbles! Also walls. Big, great walls, separating entire continents apart. Walls patrolled by Tribbles. Flying Tribbles. Flying Nukara Tribbles. Don't worry, it's not like they were on Venus with a herd of Tholians or anything, they just like the extreme heat and brutal weather like acid rain and hurricane force winds as the norm. Oh, and definitely keep your eye out on any two-tailed foxes, because if they ain't glowing, they're definitely an imposter. Possibly an Undine, we caught one of those once in my place once. Oh, and if you find a two-tailed fox that doesn't like the cold... most certainly ask him to say sorry. If he refuses, DESTROY HIM WITH A DOOMSDAY MACHINE, BECAUSE THERE'S NOTHING ELSE THAT WOULD BE ENOUGH AGAINST SUCH AN OVERPOWERED IMPOSTER!

tr;dr, I am winning last post wins 3.0. Thank you for your time.
    Oh, look, an explosion...
  • kontarnuskontarnus Member Posts: 289 Arc User
    Other...
    A generic T6 Flag is a definite possibility, but...

How about a T6 Temporal Cruiser sci-heavy OR a not-quite full science temporal cruiser-sci hybrid.
    "Intelligence is finite, stupidity is infinite" -- Umberto Eco
  • tmassxtmassx Member Posts: 826 Arc User
    Other...
    T6 Constitution is nonsence, Iadon Dreadnought even bigger nonsence, the same as T6 Oddy and Temporal dreadnought for free. T5-U Scimitar is still top dps ship and you want T6? Kal Dano's ship is weird and I do not know anyone who would want to fly in a small capsule reminiscent of a condom.

• rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,969 Community Moderator
    Other...
    kontarnus wrote: »
    A generic T6 Flag is a definite possibility, but...

How about a T6 Temporal Cruiser sci-heavy OR a not-quite full science temporal cruiser-sci hybrid.

I still say we need an actual Sci ship. KDF and Romulans need access to more full on science ships, even if they are cross faction types.
    tmassx wrote: »
    T6 Constitution is nonsence, Iadon Dreadnought even bigger nonsence, the same as T6 Oddy and Temporal dreadnought for free. T5-U Scimitar is still top dps ship and you want T6? Kal Dano's ship is weird and I do not know anyone who would want to fly in a small capsule reminiscent of a condom.

Endgame Connie ain't happening anyways. Iadon Dread is too big, and T6 flagships (including the Scimitar) will most likely be coming to the C-Store. As to Kal Dano's pod... you'd be surprised. While some people on the forums are quite vocal about their dislike of shuttle content, Shuttle Fleet Alert when it comes around is rather popular and pretty fun. Also... 5 ECs says that someone will come up with some innuendo name for it because of its appearance.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • reynoldsxdreynoldsxd Member Posts: 977 Arc User
    Iadion Dreadnought
    as a fan of the iconian designs... i would call for the iadon.... and no im an not worried about size.
    Trendy named dropped it in the latest blog. It's a Krenim ship. We don't know WHAT ship but it's "science"... and temporal.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Other...
    Trendy named dropped it in the latest blog. It's a Krenim ship. We don't know WHAT ship but it's "science"... and temporal.

When it comes to the Krenim, Science = Temporal since they are masters of time manipulation. Its not going to be the Sci Dread though. So I believe we're getting a full on Science ship.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • lessley00lessley00 Member Posts: 1,200 Arc User
    Well its been announced that its a Krenim Science ship

Why im happy: a new sci ship, a new Krenim design

Why im mad: another cross-faction ship, the only good Krenim designs are those in my personal headcanon where Krenim ships look like Systems Alliance ships from Mass Effect, it wasent a T6 flagship like I wanted
    Captain Joseph Riker, U.S.S. Odyssey==General V'Mar, U.S.S. Blackwater-A==Admiral Laura Holmes, U.S.S. Forward Unto Dawn
    Grand Master Thotok, son of Koloth, I.K.S. Sompek==Dahar Master Shanara, I.K.S. Balth'Quv

Admiral R'Tath V'Tirex, R.R.W. Dhael Glohha'enh==Commander Ta'eth Korval, R.R.W Hachae ch'Rhian==Admiral Vranuk, R.R.W Delevhas
    Other...
    lessley00 wrote: »

Why im mad: another cross-faction ship, the only good Krenim designs are those in my personal headcanon where Krenim ships look like Systems Alliance ships from Mass Effect, it wasent a T6 flagship like I wanted

It DOES give KDF and Romulans some badly needed Science though.
  • willdojinnwilldojinn Member Posts: 57 Arc User
    T6 Constitution/D7/T'liss (Its Star Trek's 50th Anniversary)
    djmarr1964 wrote: »
    i want a T6 Constitution looking like the one from the new movies or maybe that ship commanded by that admiral that tries to derstroy the enterprise from Into Darkness

Duuuude a t6 of the Vengeance? Duuuude. Though if we went with abrams-verse ship designs I THINK we have klingon ship redos but what about the t'liss? I may be an odd duck in that if we went with an abrams pack I wouldn't want a scimitar.​​
  • theillusivenmantheillusivenman Member Posts: 438 Arc User
    Other...
    rattler2 wrote: »

It DOES give KDF and Romulans some badly needed Science though.

Not to look gift horse in the mouth, but this is only a temporary fix for KDF and RR, the two factions still need a dedicated sciboat, and besides not all people will claim this one, specifically the ones that come playing after the event.
    5980291nyfcc.png
    "Reality is a thing of the past."
    Proud supporter of equality for all human beings.
  • willdojinnwilldojinn Member Posts: 57 Arc User
    T6 Constitution/D7/T'liss (Its Star Trek's 50th Anniversary)

Where was this announced?​​
  • lessley00lessley00 Member Posts: 1,200 Arc User
    willdojinn wrote: »

Where was this announced?​​

on the announcement for the anninversary event
    Captain Joseph Riker, U.S.S. Odyssey==General V'Mar, U.S.S. Blackwater-A==Admiral Laura Holmes, U.S.S. Forward Unto Dawn
    Grand Master Thotok, son of Koloth, I.K.S. Sompek==Dahar Master Shanara, I.K.S. Balth'Quv

Admiral R'Tath V'Tirex, R.R.W. Dhael Glohha'enh==Commander Ta'eth Korval, R.R.W Hachae ch'Rhian==Admiral Vranuk, R.R.W Delevhas
  • raj011raj011 Member Posts: 987 Arc User
    Is there a chance for an T6 Odyssey and T6 Sovereign to be out soon. At the least the developers could let us know what ships they are planning to bring out and when.
  • rangerryurangerryu Member Posts: 284 Arc User
    raj011 wrote: »
    Is there a chance for an T6 Odyssey and T6 Sovereign to be out soon. At the least the developers could let us know what ships they are planning to bring out and when.

if it follows the same pattern as last time with the command cruisers,then the next big ship release should be science ships,but again maybe they'll just move to cruisers.

• sovereign47sovereign47 Member Posts: 399 Arc User
    Other...
    Well I'm a bit dissapointed by the choice for anniversary ship. The main reason why is that every time when there is some event with ship giveaway, we get an alien ship and never a single faction specific one. I mean why can't they do it at least from time to time to give us actual faction specific ship. And they should have done it this time, because of Trek's 50th anniversary which is a really big thing.

I was really hoping that they would give us T6 Sovereign maybe or those flagships. Now all the hope for that is gone. Yes, they will come, but as a C-store ships which I'll have to either buy or grind dilithium for.

And don't get me wrong, I don't have anything against alien ships, I'm just thinking that would be nice if we could occasionally from time to time get faction specific ships.
    FED ENG: FA Sirius Verax (USS Leviathan) , FED TAC (Delta): FA Adria Tyllex (USS Thunderblade) , ROM TAC: ADM Kill'ina (IRW Imperix Thrai) , KLING ENG (Delta): LT. GEN Ghol'Vaq Martok (IKS Qeh'Ral II) - 44th Fleet member
    SZ1RgUL.jpg
    SUPPORTING PLAYABLE CARDASSIAN AND DOMINION FACTIONS!
    Faction ships go in Z-Store :p
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing