Comments

• duketbarduketbar Member Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Welcome to the Fleet Mowadeb

Do you happen to live on a Dune planet ? :P
    Tides of War Fleet Staff contacts:
    @duketbar (Fleet Officer)
    Tides of War Website
    Team Speak: ts.tidesofwar.net - no port, no pass (or simply type ToW in address bar of TS client)
    edited February 2015
    Welcome to the Fleet Vor'dav :)
    Tides of War Website
    Team Speak: ts.tidesofwar.net - no port, no pass (or simply type ToW in address bar of TS client)
  • zztophat1zztophat1 Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    ZZ stopped by to say: Derp.
    edited March 2015
    Welcome to the Fleet LunarDal
    Tides of War Website
    edited March 2015
    Welcome back to action PieFromHeaven :)
    Tides of War Website
    edited May 2015
    We are now level 17 :)
    Tides of War Website
    edited May 2015
    Our Fleet is called Tides of War.. which is many times referred to generically as.. ToW.

We have Five Fleets: ToW I, ToW II, ToW III, ToW IV and ToW V .. each has a nick name, but the point is 3 are Fed and 2 are Klink.

This Tides of War Group can accommodate any level player with their SB needs. Thank about that .. its a distinct advantage. Depending on the level of the player.. there is a level SB that would best fit their needs.

Come check us out.
    Tides of War Website
    edited May 2015
    Thanks for coming by JordanStoev .. and welcome to the ToW I Fleet !
    Tides of War Website
    edited May 2015
    Welcome aboard Ynot !
    Tides of War Website
    edited May 2015
    WE are iin the process of updating our STO web pages with links to hard to find info. We don't want to recreate the wheel or copy other peoples work.. just list the links so it is easier to find that info.;)
    Tides of War Website
    edited May 2015
    Upgrading to Tier V.

This process takes too long IMHO. My Goodness, first you have the outrages cost.. then they make it a 14 day burn time. I want my Mapo !
    Tides of War Website
    edited June 2015
    We Want You !

I really like the recruiting posters... its kinda like WWII and Starship Troopers. I think I will try and incorporate some of the posters into our next version of recruiting posts and vids
    Tides of War Website
    edited June 2015
    Updated 2nd post this thread. Refer to for new information and SB progress.

We are a teaching group as well as all normal player growth. A fine ship is important.. are you at max? Player knowledge growth is extremely import, if you want that fine ship, start with knowledge. Do you know what you should?
    Tides of War Website
    edited June 2015
    Welcome to Tides of War Mr FireFly :)
    Tides of War Website
    Level 19 now.. will update post #2 on first page.. once I figure out how to use all this new "Vanilla" .. thing.
    Tides of War Website
  • towclubtowclub Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Armada.. yes.. we have one. Only accepting gamma level at this time
    Welcome to the ToW Armada Mr Jailman
    WE have openings within our Armada for fleets needing a helping hand. Come to our TS for further information.. or contact @Duke_Tbar within game.
    We have a New Gamma Fleet in the cluster :)
    Welcome back to STO steve.. lots have changed since F2P started up :)
    If you are an "over the hill" type of fleet .. we have a place for you to consider.. in our armada
    :p If your new to the game.. we are a teaching fleet. If your an old hand, we sure could use more teachers.
    We two have openings within our Armada for fleets needing a helping hand. Come to our TS for further information.. or contact @Duke_Tbar within game.

We have an excellent teaching fleet captains as well..
    We have received soooo many spammed invites to join an Armada...

Well I thought I should make a post concerning this "spamming". First off we don't accept invitations... we give invitations. If your fleet 'qualifies' its possible it could join the Armada of 'Tides of War' either Fed or Klink. If we should run out of room we will simply start another "armada".

At first read you might think: 'What a stuck up and snobbish group". The truth of the matter is we are not interested in the 'drama' that is going to develop between fleets that don't take the time to really "know" who they are inviting in.. or what they might be joining. Careful development of 'relationships' and getting to know the other guy is important if you want an Armada of like minded individuals that know how to work as a team and nurture long relationships.

We don't spam invites to our Armada system, but you can discuss anything with us via Team Speak if you wanted further information. Yes, we do have openings or can build a new Armada if needed. Don't get the impression we are super big.. or a meat grinder. We are neither. We keep a medium number of player on each fleet where about 12 each are "uber players".

REF: First post this thread for further contact info as well as TS address.
    My contact in game is: @Duke_Tbar
    Tides of War Website
    Welcome CrazyMoMan
    Tides of War Website
  • bubblegirl2015bubblegirl2015 Member Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    duketbar wrote: »
    Welcome CrazyMoMan

Just an FYI that you were out of line in one of your former postings by insulting others...not cool to be civil with others. I have also reported this to PWE but whoever is the leader here should reprimand this guy (duketbar).​​
    Wiki editor http://sto.gamepedia.com
    Original STO beta tester.
    duketbar wrote: »
    Welcome CrazyMoMan

Just an FYI that you were out of line in one of your former postings by insulting others...not cool to be civil with others. I have also reported this to PWE but whoever is the leader here should reprimand this guy (duketbar).​​

Gee Bubble.. no idea what you are talking about. I take pride in being 'civil'. You say: ".. not cool to be civil with others." Well I think it is cool to be civil.. your statement perhaps a typo?

BTW.. I am the leader.. of all 5 Fleets. Klink and Fed.

Kindly PM me with reference to url/link of where you feel I was insulting others.. I shall review and see if an amend is needed.

Tides of War Website
    Why are these recruiting forum... buried in a Black Hole?

Yes... we are still seeking new players as well as those of dead fleets... or just need a change
    Tides of War Website
    Contact me: @Duke_Tbar

Accepted 23 members this week plus one new T5 SB.

5 Fed Fleets, 2 Klink Fleets, plus alliance fleets
    Tides of War Website
    Yes, always recruiting the right type of folks.

Yes - Accepting Beta and Gamma Fleets both Fed and Klink

Also, have openings for experienced Managers: Fleet, Forums, Site and Social Media, and Graphics
    Tides of War Website