test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Well now what? (Customer service)

I've been in contact with customer service because my Romulan Centurion never received the new ship token and I never received the mission to get it, I received a strange message from customer service that doesn't really make much sense "Please make sure you have chosen and faction. If you have not already done so you will not be immediately give the promotion mission." someone mind translating this? I'm not sure what that means Romulan is the faction which I pointed out many times earlier. Customer service is not doing anything about my missing ship token and I'm not sure how to respond to this.

Help?

Untitled.jpg

Comments

• gholendhorgholendhor Member Posts: 447 Arc User
    edited January 2016
    If you are talking about your first free ship,then you might have gotten to level ten before you can be fully promoted.Once you finish the mission on Kitomer you will go to the flotilla and choose your allie.once you have chosen you will get the mission Neutral No More.with that mission you will go to ship requisitions and claim your new ship.
    Post edited by gholendhor on
  • androshelix1androshelix1 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Okay thanks that explains a lot.
  • jade1280jade1280 Member Posts: 868 Arc User
    Its alright i got confused by this when i first did it as well.
  • horridpersonhorridperson Member Posts: 665 Arc User
    This problem is usually most pronounced when you are starting a new rom captain during an XP event. I think the triggers are associated with mission completion rather than experience levels.
    battlegroupad_zps8gon3ojt.jpg

• markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,236 Arc User
    This problem is usually most pronounced when you are starting a new rom captain during an XP event. I think the triggers are associated with mission completion rather than experience levels.
    Yup. If you have Z-store unlocks you can use those at level 10 in the flotilla, but otherwise you're stuck with your T'Liss until you choose an ally.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg