test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Friend or Foe - yes, again.

jonsillsjonsills Member Posts: 10,354 Arc User
Starting a new thread, as the last one I found is almost a year old. Running a new KDF Ferasan, I've reached the point in the mission "Friend or Foe" where I'm supposed to report back to "K'mtar". Only I don't have an option to hail him (the Low-Level Interaction area only offers the option to turn off Astrometrics), and when I use the Plot Course option, it tries to fly me into the star Vor. Now, I'm pretty sure he's not hiding in the heart of a star, unless he pissed off the Doctor while I wasn't looking. Is there something else I'm missing? Do I have to drop the mission and start over? (I sure hope that's not the solution...)
Lorna-Wing-sig.png

Comments

• jennyward1985jennyward1985 Member Posts: 48 Arc User
    Normally there should be a report to K'mtar button on the right hand side of the hud that comes up once you have spoken to Worf at the end of the mission
  • jonsillsjonsills Member Posts: 10,354 Arc User
    It came up the third time I logged in - just as I was about to terminate the mission and try again. Which means it's one of those semirandom bugs, which means it's going to be almost impossible to track down and eliminate.

Okay, to all those having this issue in the future, the solution is not to leave Worf's side until you get the button to report to K'mtar down there on the bottom left of the screen. Change instances, relog, whatever, it'll come up sooner or later.
    Lorna-Wing-sig.png