test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Unique Item Question...

zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Member Posts: 14,764 Arc User
So say I acquired a Unique item at a level that was sort of low, can I drop the item, replay the mission at a much higher level and reclaim that item?

sto.gamepedia.com/Romulan_Imperial_Navy_Combat_Armor
This is the item I want to drop and reclaim. Can I do that or do I have to use Tech Upgrades to get the Armor up to level XII?
f5cc65bc8f3b91f963e328314df7c48d.jpg
Sig? What sig? I don't see any sig.

Best Answer

• reverandclintreverandclint Member Posts: 93 Arc User
    Answer ✓
    Also of note ... all the newer 'Featured Mission' unique items upgrade for free (no kit needed) to MK-X - just drop them in the upgrade window. They might actually go up to MK-XII for free ... don't recall for sure.

Answers

• rangerryurangerryu Member Posts: 284 Arc User
    Yeah you can do that and as you said just replay the mission when you're at a higher level to get it again.
  • zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Member Posts: 14,764 Arc User
    Also of note ... all the newer 'Featured Mission' unique items upgrade for free (no kit needed) to MK-X - just drop them in the upgrade window. They might actually go up to MK-XII for free ... don't recall for sure.
    To MK-XII for free confirmed. :) I'll have to remember that for next time.

• farmallmfarmallm Member Posts: 4,630 Arc User
    Nearly all mission items you can get at higher levels. I do this all the time. To get stuff from the lower missions. However some you only can get 1 time, so make those count.
    Enterprise%20C_zpsrdrf3v8d.jpg

USS Casinghead NCC 92047 launched 2350
    Fleet Admiral Stowe - Dominion War Vet.
  • starscreamerufpstarscreamerufp Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    And there are not many but some missions can not be repeated. If I recall correctly.
  • welcome2earfwelcome2earf Member Posts: 1,746 Arc User
    Don't they auto-bump to Mk XII as to reduce the chances of successful rarity upgrades on the cheap(er)?
    T93uSC8.jpg
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    Nah, that's probably not WHY they do it, but yeah some of the new set things get free upgrades until mk 12.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Member Posts: 14,764 Arc User
    I'm really glad I asked this question. I'm finding other items on other Captains that I can upgraded freely. This makes me very :smiley: