test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Anniversary Ship

Comments

• angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,001 Arc User
    T6 Odyssey/Bortasqu/Scimitar
    thay8472 wrote: »
    I think it will be a alien ship like last years. Maybe something to do with whatever the race was from the new missions.

Click at your peril.

Ugh. Looks like another sci-naught.​​
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou
  • kirimuffinkirimuffin Member Posts: 692 Arc User
    I was hoping for T6 flagships last year. Hoping for them this year, too.

Probably it's going to be the Counterpoint dreadnought, though.
  • lordsteve1lordsteve1 Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    Other...
    Something probably temporal cold war I think, so possibly a science ship, that would be nice.

I can't see how we could get the Temporal dread though as it's clearly fighting on the side of the Terrans so acquiring it would be a bit odd.

The Oddysey is unlikely as that's prime T6 C-store real estate right there, they will want to make money of that one. And we've had enough dreadnoughts in the last year too.
    SulMatuul.png
  • questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,309 Arc User
    edited January 2016
    Other...
    Other -
    I would like a T6 Vesta, Nebula, or Nova class.
    And a nice sciencey equivalent for the Roms and KDF .

Please :D

I would like to see the T6 nebula and nova as well, but i don't think it will be the anniversary ship.
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • admiralnatadmiralnat Member Posts: 22,432 Arc User
    Temporal Dreadnought (you know, the ones from Counterpoint)
    lordsteve1 wrote: »
    Something probably temporal cold war I think, so possibly a science ship, that would be nice.

I can't see how we could get the Temporal dread though as it's clearly fighting on the side of the Terrans so acquiring it would be a bit odd.

The Oddysey is unlikely as that's prime T6 C-store real estate right there, they will want to make money of that one. And we've had enough dreadnoughts in the last year too.

Actually, the Terrans wouldn't be the only ones with Temporal Dreadnoughts. The Temporal Lock Boxes had both prime and mirror timeships (the science vessel and destroyer respectively), so we could see a prime universe version of the Temporal Dreadnought, or of course, we could simply steal one from the Terrans. B)
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.
    It's what I do. It's what I just did. It's what I'm about to do again. It's being undisputed emperor of an empire that cannot be disproved as the most powerful intergalactic empire in the entire universe; I always win, and everything I've won will definitely be won again... by me. It's my signature move, and thus, it's my signature. Problem, Sonic? Yeah, I mean you, Sonic, because you're being beat up, despite your being super. You can't even hit Shadow back, can you? Nope, he's too strong for you. Of course, I'm not Shadow, I'm the Super Emerald fueled fox that's pulling the strings; trust me, the fight would only be a few frames long if I were in it personally. Oh, and here's something for all you guys thinking you can win Last Post Wins 3.0; trust me, I'll be around a long while after the sun has already consumed the Earth while I sit out with the forum servers on Titan. Yes, I mean Titan... that comparatively little moon orbiting Saturn. It's a nice little place in a version of our solar system where the sun is a lot bigger. I mean, Mars will last longer than your precious Earth, but by then, it'll be one hot planet... and I figure Saturn's moon will be about the right temperate for a super-powered warlord. Oh, and trust me, I packed a lot of rings, and I mean a lot. Trillions, in fact, so I'll never run out of rings to power my super form. Besides, if I start to run out, I can just chaos control more rings into my reach. It's quite easy, really. You should try it. Granted, you'll never have the 7 Super Emeralds that I have in my possession, nor the Master Emerald that I've got hidden away somewhere... absorbed into my body thanks to Sonic logic, but whatever. I win. Again. I'm not kidding, either. Just check Last Post Wins, and if the last post isn't mine, it soon will be. Very, very soon. You can count on it. Seriously. By the way, if you're wondering, there's a really great Super Tails sprite sheet out there... somewhere... by some guy named shadow_91. These sprites are really great. Like, really good. Quality. Just like what I like to see in a sprite sheet. Also, credit to Joe T.E., his Sonic Battle style Super Sonic sprites have a great palette for a Super Sonic being beat up by Super Shadow, who's palette is from a Super Shadow sheet of unknown origin, but it turns out they were "borrowed" from a better sheet made by a certain Domenico. Oh, and the gif is actually a custom made super version of a similar gif, of which there are only 3 or 4 copies to be found by Google, and even then, evidently of an unknown source. Yep, it's one of those things. Stuff people have made, spread around, only for it to vanish and you to be the only person who still has a copy, not even knowing where it came from... like, literally at all. Oh, and anyone notice that Shadow's little chaos snap blast thingies are red and blue now? Yeah, I changed it. Problem, fans of purple? Yeah, I know you got a problem with that one, but you can just deal with it. After all, according to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly... alright, alright, I'll spare you the entire Bee Movie script, just Google it if you want. By the way, ever wonder how your characters would've ended up if they evolved in another universe? Yeah, that. Think about it. Ok, so you probably didn't bother reading up to here, but whatever, here's a surprise for you guys over at ESD (RP) who were crazy enough to read this: Emperor Nat of the mcfreakin' Terran Empire is gonna be right all along! The universe is gonna go BOOM! *Thumbs up to the insanity*
    Oh, now don't tell me you want in on all this! Well, ok. Look this that Egg Pawn hanging outside your window, pointing his laser rifle at you, waiting for my next order. He's doing his part. He helps conquer the weak-minded. He roboticizes the weak-bodied. Heck, he even helps keep the useless people from causing any trouble, but you know what? Join. Find the closest Nataran Empire roboticization center near you and join the ranks, before the ranks find you. Oh, I know, you figure it must be so satisfying to know I basically rule the world now, and you know what? It is, but do you want to know the true definition of satisfaction? Well, let me tell you a little story. One day, you see a brand new event. They're giving out boxes that give old event stuff. Your dilithium is plentiful. You buy a whole lot of Phoenix packs on your main, and open them all. You get one epic token. Then, you decide, that since you have all the Breen ships and don't give a damn about the others, you exchange it for an ultra rare, and grab yourself a Jem'Hadar Attack Ship and for the hell of it, a Voth Bulwark. You open both, leaving the Bulwark in your vast masses of starships as you jump into the bugship and deck it out, deck by deck, into the most awesome Jem'Hadar ship you can. You fly it. You enjoy it. Eventually, you get bored and leave, leaving the old Bulwark never flown... until later. Your main is long complete. Your new alt main, based off some character you pulled out of nothing just to explain away some starship being in service without the command of your dear admiral, is also complete. Mostly. Their reps and doffs are hard at work, getting you stuff. You realize the potential, and head back for your dear admiral, pull the most Voth themed build you can out of thin air, and suit up in your giant ship in the shape of you know what. You head out... and cause all sorts of havoc. Enemies scream out your name as their very life is drained away by your swarms of Aceton Assimilators. They complain to the devs of your OPness when you revive yourself from death every time you die. Do you show any form of mercy? No. After all, this isn't the United Federation of Planets, this is mother frakkin' Starfleet, where you explore strange new worlds and kick butt never kicked before. Oh, and you realize that I just wrote another speech rivaling your own signature. Cool. Oh, wait, that's just the original draft, it is part of my signature now. Oh, and yes, I am aware that I have become a Canadian Regent; one day, sooner than you'd expect, we'll suddenly decide to take over the world and declare an "alliance", and I shall become it's Regent. You know, like the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance in the mirror universe of our beloved Star Trek. Oh, who'll we be taking over with? I dunno, maybe [REDACTED], or maybe aliens from outer space. Guess you'll have to wait and find out, won't we? Until then, don't ask too many questions, or else my Breen allies on Titania might pick up on your -- [REDACTED BY BREEN CONFEDERACY FOR REASONS] Also, psst... keep an eye out for flying Tribbles! Also walls. Big, great walls, separating entire continents apart. Walls patrolled by Tribbles. Flying Tribbles. Flying Nukara Tribbles. Don't worry, it's not like they were on Venus with a herd of Tholians or anything, they just like the extreme heat and brutal weather like acid rain and hurricane force winds as the norm. Oh, and definitely keep your eye out on any two-tailed foxes, because if they ain't glowing, they're definitely an imposter. Possibly an Undine, we caught one of those once in my place once. Oh, and if you find a two-tailed fox that doesn't like the cold... most certainly ask him to say sorry. If he refuses, DESTROY HIM WITH A DOOMSDAY MACHINE, BECAUSE THERE'S NOTHING ELSE THAT WOULD BE ENOUGH AGAINST SUCH AN OVERPOWERED IMPOSTER!

tr;dr, I am winning last post wins 3.0. Thank you for your time.
    Oh, look, an explosion...
  • oldravenman3025oldravenman3025 Member Posts: 1,892 Arc User
    T6 Constitution/D7/T'liss (Its Star Trek's 50th Anniversary)
    Barring what I voted for, I would prefer something factional rather than another "alien ship flavor of the month", or anything temporal related.
  • chastity1337chastity1337 Member Posts: 1,606 Arc User
    edited January 2016
    Other...
    A proper T6 KDF Science Ship, not some gimped POS

And the Bortasqu is a worthless TRIBBLE
  • freightstopperfreightstopper Member Posts: 232 Arc User
    Other...
    A proper T6 KDF Science Ship, not some gimped POS

And the Bortasqu is a worthless TRIBBLE

KDF and Romulans have been waiting for any racial science ships since the dyson ships launched, while the romulan version look ok, assuming you liked that ugly bundle of beams and struts that is the Obelisk, the KDF ones look like cheaper ferengi knockoffs and the fed ones are, for a change, even worse looking completely non-fed.

Also Bortasqu is definitely not worthless, big, bulky and has a really annoying 'feature' where your hull melts faster then a vat of butter hit by a cannon ball regardless of your resists, but I can get my gorn's to move like a raptor and hit like a squad of borg BoPs. If your bortasqu sucks, its either your flying or your fit.

• markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    The Fed DSD vaguely resembles the Intrepid's shape, so it's not like it's completely out there.

And yes, Obelisk is awesome. :p
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • artan42artan42 Member Posts: 10,450 Bug Hunter
    Incorrect. The KDF DSDs look bloody amazing especially with the Type 3 hull material.
    22762792376_ac7c992b7c_o.png
    Norway and Yeager dammit... I still want my Typhoon and Jupiter though.
    JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
    'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
    'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
    '...The Federation. Starfleet. We're not a military agency.' Scotty: Beyond
    'I'm not a soldier anymore. I'm an engineer.' Miles O'Brien: Empok Nor
    '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,008 Community Moderator
    Other...
    I'd have to agree. KDF Dysons actually look pretty decent with actual Klingon skins on them and not the stark white hulls they originally came with. Makes them look Klingon.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • theraven2378theraven2378 Member Posts: 5,985 Arc User
    edited January 2016
    rattler2 wrote: »
    I'd have to agree. KDF Dysons actually look pretty decent with actual Klingon skins on them and not the stark white hulls they originally came with. Makes them look Klingon.

As do the Romulan Dysons, beautiful looking ship in reman colours or romulan colours
    NMXb2ph.png
      "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
      -Lord Commander Solar Macharius
      Other...
      In the case of the Fed Dysons... those just look bad in any skin.
      db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
      I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
      The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    • theraven2378theraven2378 Member Posts: 5,985 Arc User

Not a bad sci ship, shame about the skin options on it.

NMXb2ph.png
        "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
        -Lord Commander Solar Macharius
        Other...
        Agreed. Good sci ship, bad visuals.
      • tarran61tarran61 Member Posts: 827 Arc User
        Other...
        Of the examples given the T6 flagships are the most likely.
        Kal Dano's Timeship - More likely to be a shuttle than a starship to me.
        T6 Constitution/D7/T'liss (Its Star Trek's 50th Anniversary) - Endgame Connie not happening.
        Iadion Dreadnought & Temporal Dreadnought - More than likely to end up in R&D/Doff promotion packs.

Dude, your sig is way too long and funny as hell!! LMAO

Positive thoughts.
        NeAC.gif
      • sevenofnine13141sevenofnine13141 Member Posts: 4,272 Arc User
        edited January 2016
        Flagships are the most likely. T6 Connie is a No-no. Besides, the Odyssey is a 2408 to 2409 design. It's not exactly up to par with Iconian ships, but it's usable as a mainline Dreadnought and Flagship type ship. And there's the possibility of a T6 Sovereign, since the Sovereign can be seen inside ESD. Meaning the Sovvie is probably due for a T6 upgrade.
        | State of the Federation |
        The German Empire
        Founded 2413
        Leader: S. Raneson
        de_pr2.gif
      • esan83#4752 esan83 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
        Is rather it not be Oddy/flag since the 'finished' version will be a C-store thing. Temporal dread would be sweet but I'd like to see a sci ship above all.
        Other...
        And there's the possibility of a T6 Sovereign, since the Sovereign can be seen inside ESD. Meaning the Sovvie is probably due for a T6 upgrade.

I wouldn't bet on that being an indicator. There was a Miranda in there before, and there's an Olympic and Ambassador in there now as well as the Sovy.
      • cbiz1983cbiz1983 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
        Other...
        t6 sci ship that works across factions plz. I think they've already said the Oddy is coming either way--I'd rather not have a free version of it that's stripped and then have the 'complete' version available in the c-store 3 days later.

Something nostalgic would be nice. But I'm betting we're getting something tied to the season's story line.
        45bEibx.jpg
      • whistlerdavidwhistlerdavid Member Posts: 416 Arc User
        i need a T6 Scimitar
      • theillusivenmantheillusivenman Member Posts: 438 Arc User
        edited January 2016
        Other...
        *stands up*
        Khm, name's Illusive, and I'm an addict
        My addiction started when... *gets interrupted*
        i need a T6 Scimitar
        Err *coughs* looks we have harder cases here so Ill wait my turn.
        /roleplayoff

OT: Patience patience, soon. :)

5980291nyfcc.png
        "Reality is a thing of the past."
        Proud supporter of equality for all human beings.
      • wyatt#6729 wyatt Member Posts: 37 Arc User
        Other...
        I'm thinkin' 4 ships :

1. U.S.S. Enterprise-J

2. Assault Cruiser [T6] (You know, like the NX-91001.)

3. Yamato Class (F-BB, from SFC I-II)

4. Avro Class (Not a real ST ship, but it looks good.)

However, the other ones sound like good choices. I hope they become playable ships in STO, I'll wish their votes luck.

P.S. : If you don't know what the Avro Class is, before I played STO, I found this game on Roblox that has a ship made by the creator, Bioman1. You should be able to see the ship-along with it's refit- on www.Roblox.com. Go there, type Bioman1 (He looks like Issac Clarke from Dead Space by the way), and look in his inventory. You should find it there, good Luck!
      • alcyoneserenealcyoneserene Member Posts: 2,412 Arc User
        Other...
        mhall85 wrote: »
        None of those strike me as "grind-worthy"... they strike me as "gimme-yo-money-worthy". :tongue:

I'll take Science Ship for 2000, Alex. :smile: )

^ Faction-specific Science Ships so that our Roms and KDFs can finally have a C-Store T6 to fly.
        Y945Yzx.jpg
        Devs: Provide the option to Turn OFF full screen flashes from enemy ship explosions
        · ♥ · ◦.¸¸. ◦'¯`·. (Ɏ) V A N U _ S O V E R E I G N T Y (Ɏ) .·´¯'◦.¸¸. ◦ · ♡ ·
        «» \▼/ T E R R A N ¦ R E P U B L I C \▼/ «»
        ﴾﴿ ₪ṩ ||| N A N I T E S Y S T E M S : B L A C K | O P S ||| ₪ṩ ﴾﴿
      • warmaker001bwarmaker001b Member Posts: 9,205 Arc User
        T6 Constitution/D7/T'liss (Its Star Trek's 50th Anniversary)

Considering how good Fed Science Vessel selections were even before T6, there's just no appeal to the Fed DSDs. The only reason the DSDs have barely any merit at all is because the Roms and KDF have so little options in an actual Science Vessel. It's like the only bucket of drinking water in the Sahara Desert.
        XzRTofz.gif
      • hravikhravik Member Posts: 1,203 Arc User
        Other...
        An NX Refit would be snappy.

nx_01_refit_ortho__new__by_unusualsuspex-d8aad1y.jpg

Don't expect to see one, but I could see how they could kinda sorta tie it into the TCW.
      • lopequillopequil Member Posts: 1,226 Arc User
        As much as I'd like to see a T6 Bort they'd have to fix the crew mechanics first or it would be just as useless as the one we have now.
        Q9BWcdD.png
      • dirlettiadirlettia Member Posts: 1,632 Arc User
        Other...
        If its a Sci ship I dont mind what they call it, but if we have to do that silly Q box game then I wont even be logging in for the event :(

Still waiting to be able to use forum titles
      • lordsteve1lordsteve1 Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
        Other...
        Nah it'll probably be that omega molecule game thing or perhaps that radiation scan mini game that was in the episode where you first find the Krenim.
        I think the q-box game is long gone. But even if it was that, if not be too upset, it was the easiest grind ever and took mere seconds each day.
        SulMatuul.png