test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

new constitution class ship

does cryptic plan on making the new movies constitution class ship?

Answers

• wakerobertswakeroberts Member Posts: 114 Arc User
    No
  • kapla5571kapla5571 Member Posts: 103 Arc User
    Old question , the answer is NO they don't have the legal right to use anything from the new star trek movies.
  • bhixson1bhixson1 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    thank you for your answer.
  • kayajaykayajay Member Posts: 1,990 Arc User
    Is the reboot version even still called a Constitution class? It's so ugly as well, with those great big chicken drumstick nacelles!

I'd still kill to see the real Defiant swoop into those movies and have blow the heck out of that awful Dreadnought class, like it did in the Mirror Universe, against the Negh'var ;-)
  • jade1280jade1280 Member Posts: 868 Arc User
    Not till star treks 50th and even then they are just giving the refit away D:
  • hravikhravik Member Posts: 1,203 Arc User
    This question seems like an excellent candidate for the FCT. It seems to be coming up a lot lately.
  • vetteguy904vetteguy904 Member Posts: 3,843 Arc User
    although I WOULD love to see an updated skin for the in game Connie, and a pre refit skin for the t2 Connie
    Spock.jpg

• rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,969 Community Moderator
    edited January 2016
    kayajay wrote: »
    Is the reboot version even still called a Constitution class?

Yes. the AR Enterprise is considered a Constitution Class. That just happens to be how the Connie was designed in the AR because of the alterations in the timeline, including the scan data of the Narada brought back by the crew of the Kelvin.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)