test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

It's Been a Long Road...

Comments

• lincolninspacelincolninspace Member Posts: 1,843 Arc User
    Is there supposed to be a link?
    A TIME TO SEARCH: ENTER MY FOUNDRY MISSION at the RISA SYSTEM
    Parallels: my second mission for Fed aligned Romulans.
  • rangerryurangerryu Member Posts: 284 Arc User
    edited January 2016
    Is there supposed to be a link?

click on "Watch" it'll take you to youtube.
  • duncanidaho11duncanidaho11 Member Posts: 7,867 Arc User
    Are we getting the news?
    Bipedal mammal and senior Foundry author.
    Notable missions: Apex [AEI], Gemini [SSF], Trident [AEI], Evolution's Smile [SSF], Transcendence
    Looking for something new to play? I've started building Foundry missions again in visual novel form!
  • thay8472thay8472 Member Posts: 6,101 Arc User
    Sweet.

2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
  • castsbugccastsbugc Member Posts: 830 Arc User
    The plan is for the show in all its glory to return, maybe with fewer commercials though, well fewer newer ones at any rate
  • psycoticvulcanpsycoticvulcan Member Posts: 4,160 Arc User
    Looking forward to it!
    NJ9oXSO.png
    "Critics who say that the optimistic utopia Star Trek depicted is now outmoded forget the cultural context that gave birth to it: Star Trek was not a manifestation of optimism when optimism was easy. Star Trek declared a hope for a future that nobody stuck in the present could believe in. For all our struggles today, we haven’t outgrown the need for stories like Star Trek. We need tales of optimism, of heroes, of courage and goodness now as much as we’ve ever needed them."
    -Thomas Marrone
  • primar13primar13 Member Posts: 1,896 Bug Hunter
    Man I thought this was another I Quit Thread..... LOL
  • djxprimedjxprime Member Posts: 522 Arc User
    castsbugc wrote: »
    The plan is for the show in all its glory to return, maybe with fewer commercials though, well fewer newer ones at any rate

Hey, I liked the faux commercials! :D
    Kkerp5u.jpg?1

"No matter where you go...there you are."
  • castsbugccastsbugc Member Posts: 830 Arc User
    djxprime wrote: »
    castsbugc wrote: »

Hey, I liked the faux commercials! :D

oh its not to say they are going away, its just someone who will remain nameless spends all the time obsessing about making things and I dont want him spending all the time, so new ones might be slower coming
  • psycoticvulcanpsycoticvulcan Member Posts: 4,160 Arc User
    I hope Crazy Chalaskie stays on. He was awesome.
    NJ9oXSO.png
    "Critics who say that the optimistic utopia Star Trek depicted is now outmoded forget the cultural context that gave birth to it: Star Trek was not a manifestation of optimism when optimism was easy. Star Trek declared a hope for a future that nobody stuck in the present could believe in. For all our struggles today, we haven’t outgrown the need for stories like Star Trek. We need tales of optimism, of heroes, of courage and goodness now as much as we’ve ever needed them."
    -Thomas Marrone