test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Winter event 2015 not giving T6 ship for 40 pic's

I just finished the winter event and got my T6 ship for my main. I then logged in on my alt run the race got 40 pic's and turned then in for the ship.
But instead of giving me the ship it gave me a marks choice :(
Any one having this trouble?

Comments

• farshorefarshore Member Posts: 353 Arc User
    I just finished the winter event and got my T6 ship for my main. I then logged in on my alt run the race got 40 pic's and turned then in for the ship.

Reclaim it in the store. You don't need to run the race on a character to collect the ship. This always you to redeem a ship at any time of the year as often as you like.
  • ashstorm1ashstorm1 Member Posts: 679 Arc User
    farshore wrote: »

Reclaim it in the store. You don't need to run the race on a character to collect the ship. This always you to redeem a ship at any time of the year as often as you like.

^

Just check the "event" reputation store in the rep window. The 'Reclaim' inlet lets you reclaim any ship you got on one character for any alt.
  • warfrogdudewarfrogdude Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    farshore wrote: »

Thx for the info will log in now and try it
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,572 Arc User
    Once one character completes the ship, as indicated above, it is unlocked for all characters on the account and all characters now can run that daily for a 40 Mark choice award.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • warfrogdudewarfrogdude Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    ltminns wrote: »
    Once one character completes the ship, as indicated above, it is unlocked for all characters on the account and all characters now can run that daily for a 40 Mark choice award.

Thanks for the info everyone, I got the ship now :)