test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Zen and Keys Sale Over before advertised date

"From December 26th, 2015 at 9AM PST till December 30th, 2015 at 9AM PST, Captains will earn an extra 15% bonus on purchased ZEN when you charge through Direct Credit Card, PayPal, Skrill, BoaCompra, Xsolla, Paysafecard, or Steam as well as enjoy a 15% discount on Keys"

I logged in today hoping to buy 7 boxes of keys but when I checked the Zen Store the keys are no longer on sale. I really thought I still had time to buy as it is only the 29th and still have 1 more day to buy some much needed keys. I'm very disappointed! Anyone else annoyed by this? Speak up!

Please bring back the sale. Thank you.

Note: The Zen charge bonus still works.

Comments

• Options
    thegalaxy31thegalaxy31 Member Posts: 1,211 Arc User
    I'm seeing this problem too. My gosh: Cryptic promises a sale then ends it the day before they say it's going to end? What the heck?! If this isn't fixed by tomorrow, then there better be an extra day for the key sale.
    I would love to visit this star in-game...or maybe this one!
    Won't SOMEONE please think of the CHILDREN?!
  • Options
    starter2014starter2014 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    This is beyond ending a sale early, unless of course the continued advertising is intentional sadism.
    I ONLY bought this zen to get the key discount, and even used your direct link.
  • Options
    jodarkriderjodarkrider Member Posts: 2,097 Arc User
    See STO's Twitter: https://twitter.com/trekonlinegame
    We are aware that the key sale ended early. Our team is reinstating it and will be adding extra time to make up for the missed time.
    Timing on bringing back the sale looks like it will be tomorrow as several of our staff is still out for the holidays.

:smile:
    [10:20] Your Lunge deals 4798 (2580) Physical Damage(Critical) to Tosk of Borg.

Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator
    "bIghojchugh DaneH, Dumev pagh. bIghojqangbe'chugh, DuQaHlaH pagh."
    "Learn lots. Don't judge. Laugh for no reason. Be nice. Seek happiness." ~Day[9] 
    "Your fun isn't wrong." ~LaughingTrendy

Find me on Twitterverse - @jodarkrider

• Options
    ozzybaxterozzybaxter Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    I bought a pack of Keys tonight, thinking the sale was still going as advertised. I had already made the purchase when I suddenly realized I was charged full price. Is there a way to reimburse me for what should have been the advertised sale amount? If not, I understand. I should have checked it before I clicked the purchase. However, in my defense, I assumed the end date for this sale would be accurate as advertised. Thank you.
  • Options
    ozzybaxterozzybaxter Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    coldnapalm wrote: »
    ozzybaxter wrote: »
    I bought a pack of Keys tonight, thinking the sale was still going as advertised. I had already made the purchase when I suddenly realized I was charged full price. Is there a way to reimburse me for what should have been the advertised sale amount? If not, I understand. I should have checked it before I clicked the purchase. However, in my defense, I assumed the end date for this sale would be accurate as advertised. Thank you.

Contact customer service. Nobody on the forum can help you with that. They don't have access to your personal data.

I understand. Thank you very much! Happy New Year! :smile: