test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Dyson ground BZ is still being trolled

thend420thend420 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
When will you guys actually do something about the griefing boss campers?

They camp the boss only... never help capture areas... thus making things take even longer.

Then I get 0 credit because they kill it before I can get there....

When I was busy helping to controll areas.

THIS ISNT FAIR FIX YOUR BROKEN CONTENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    devilment666devilment666 Member Posts: 112 Arc User
    1) When capturing the points in the Dyson BZ, leave the ones nearest the Dino spawn area until last.

2) Keep an eye on the overall BZ meter. This should give you a good indication of when the silos are about to be exposed and you need to hightail it to the Dino.

3) Winter event is coming up. Grind out a pair of frost boots to improve your running speed.

People standing around the Dino spawn area are not trolling. Trolling on Dyson BZ would be Engineers dropping cover shields at the command centre exits.

Also, how is it broken content? Sure, some players may be partaking in some obnoxious behaviour but it doesn't mean the content is broken.
  • Options
    gradiigradii Member Posts: 2,824 Arc User
    There needs to be something keeping players OUT of the V-Rex Spawn area until the capture points have been completed.

Additionally, make the V-Rex kill not reward anything UNLESS said player has helped capture at least one point during that run.

"He shall be my finest warrior, this generic man who was forced upon me.
    Like a badass I shall make him look, and in the furnace of war I shall forge him.
    he shall be of iron will and steely sinew.
    In great armour I shall clad him and with the mightiest weapons he shall be armed.
    He will be untouched by plague or disease; no sickness shall blight him.
    He shall have such tactics, strategies and machines that no foe will best him in battle.
    He is my answer to cryptic logic, he is the Defender of my Romulan Crew.
    He is Tovan Khev... and he shall know no fear."
  • Options
    farshorefarshore Member Posts: 353 Arc User
    I say delay the spawn of the Rexes by 30 seconds. That'll grief campers and give actual participants a chance to reap their rewards.
  • Options
    farshorefarshore Member Posts: 353 Arc User
    People that camp are only punishing themselves. If they actually participated on the map, they wouldn't have to sit around waiting so much.

Even if the players in a zone are uncoordinated, it's possible to predict patterns and time outcomes. I have a better than even chance of killing two Rexes, and nail all three with a fair amount of frequency. Every once in a while I fail completely, but it happens.
  • Options
    fovrelfovrel Member Posts: 1,448 Arc User
    This content needs a revamp. Here are some ideas.

Make the final reward a bonus on top of what you have earned with taking zones. Waiting for the final kill only will not reward you much.

Let the dino's not spawn simultaniously but one after each other. Or something so the tagging thing becomes obsolete. I don't have the idea that the tagging practice is something the devs wanted.